aaa Recording midi conrollers from A4000 - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: Recording midi conrollers from A4000

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             05-Nov-00  @  02:36 AM   -   Recording midi conrollers from A4000

a

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hi,
I'm trying to record midi controller messages from the A4000 into cubase but I'm having some problems.
I'm assigning FX perameters to the midi controllers, 91, 92, 93, and then assigning these controllers to the knobs 2,3,4. Everything is OK as when just playing back normally I can alter the FX using the knobs, but when I try to record these into cubase nothing records.
I tried using my CS2x to see if i could record midi controllers from that and it works a treat.
Can anyone help me to sort this out?
A

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             05-Nov-00  @  02:29 PM   -   RE: Recording midi conrollers from A4000

0/d

Link?:  Link

why don't you use cs2x' controllers to control the fx on the a4000,this works fine for me.

Message 3/3             06-Nov-00  @  12:49 PM   -   RE: Recording midi conrollers from A4000

Jasper

Link?:  No link

yeah, on the controler matrix screens just press the button directly under the controler number (ie 74 -- filter). When it's led is flashing turn the controler on the cs2x that you want to use to control that setting.

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)