aaa FREE Album from NuNRG Records - Samplers & sampling forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Samplers & sampling

Subject: FREE Album from NuNRG Records

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             19-Nov-00  @  08:41 PM   -   FREE Album from NuNRG Records

info

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

This is not a spam mail. I am a regular vistor here, I'm know as Captain NRG -producer for NuNRG Records. Here is the deal!
NuNRG Productions is about to release their new album - 1 song at a time, once per week! What's the big deal? It's FREE!!! That's right go to http://captnnrg.iuma.com , the producer of this bew album (me) is giving it away! Every week a new song will be added until we get to 10 songs! so check back every week and download the new track! There are licensing and copyrights in place so if your friends want it PLEASE do not just give it to them - but tell them to get online and download it! Thanks for your support! This weeks feature track XTC-9 (Ecstacy 9) - ambient house music! Pass this link on to all your friends! Best Regards Captain NRG

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             29-Nov-00  @  10:10 PM   -   RE: FREE Album from NuNRG Records

djx-o-lent

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Downloaded the free songs and some other stuff you had up there. I was great I am going to spin some of it at the club my friend works @!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)