aaa Hammerhead: There's life in the ol' shark yet - Drums / rhythms / programming forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: Hammerhead: There's life in the ol' shark yet

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             27-Nov-99  @  08:37 PM   -   Hammerhead: There's life in the ol' shark yet

sox

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Just found this site. I'm glad to see that people are still using and abusing Hammerhead. Check it out, there's loads of user kits available (Linn/909/Slap bass etc. etc.) and a whack of users grooves to listen to and adapt. FAQ and another program I'd never heard of called Moron Sound Studio, a DOS based Hammerhead clone with a few more features. Who knows, maybe Bram Bros could be tempted to update it! (Yes I know about B Box-what a waste).

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             27-Nov-99  @  09:15 PM   -   RE: Bram's project

AK

Link?: Link

Unfortunately Steinberg does not allow Bram to update or give support on HH. They even forced him to close down the official website when B.BoX was released, and that's why I started the one mentioned above in the first place (glad you like it =).

However, Bram Bos has more cards up his sleeve, the crazy "MoonFish" tracker/sequencer, available at http://go.to/moonfish was released a month or so ago and the more serious project, "The Tuareg" will probably see the light of day in Jan 2000.

Message 3/3             28-Nov-99  @  09:21 AM   -   RE: Hammerhead: There's life in the ol' shark yet

k

Link?:  No link

i put the fixed Hammerhead back into the file libaray here too (didn't realise the old one was fucked even !!) - see: FILES from the drop-down select list do a search for 'hammerhead', or select UTILITIES/music, or grab it from the link on the hammerhead page

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)