aaa New Drum-Replacer Plugin for Direct-X - Drums / rhythms / programming forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: New Drum-Replacer Plugin for Direct-X

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             01-Jan-00  @  05:10 PM   -   New Drum-Replacer Plugin for Direct-X

administrator

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Drumagog is a new Direct-X plugin that automatically replaces bad drum parts with a library of professionally recorded drum samples.

Drumagog comes with a CD of great drum samples, including Hip-hip, Techno Rock and more. It has advanced features like dynamic and random multisamples, stealth mode, and pitch control.

Download a demo and try it for yourself! http://www.drumagog.com

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             12-Jan-00  @  10:12 PM   -   RE: New Drum-Replacer Plugin for Direct-X

Jojo the dog faced boy

Link?:  No link

Has any one actually tried this out and what's it like?

I am led to believe that it can replace drum sounds in real time which would be really cool to anyone that could beat box, by using their voice as triggers for the beats

Message 3/6             13-Jan-00  @  12:23 PM   -   RE: New Drum-Replacer Plugin for Direct-X

Senor Droolcup

Droolcup's drumagog wish list:

Sucky synth lead replacer plug in for direct x.

Lame-ass pad eliminator.

Stupid lyric replacer plug in.

Lack of originallity plug in.

Directx backstreetboys-to-wagonchrist converter.

Famous-athlete-to-islam converter. "Allah helped me shoot that basket." "Whaddabout Jesus?" "He helped me last season."

Well, drumagog.com, hop to it!

Message 4/6             13-Jan-00  @  12:31 PM   -   RE: New Drum-Replacer Plugin for Direct-X

administrator

Great suggestions! We're working on the stupid-lyric replacer!

The idea about the beat-box triggering drum samples is a great one. We've actually tried it, and it works.

Rim

Message 5/6             15-Jan-00  @  12:27 AM   -   RE: New Drum-Replacer Plugin for Direct-X

Jojo the dog faced boy

ARe you seriously telling me that this things will replace the beats beat by beat in real time ?
LIVE?
on stage ?

I see new drum and and bass procedure if this is really the case

Incidentally, does drumagog come packaged and sold in stores or is it bought of the web cause i anit got no creadit card

Message 6/6             15-Jan-00  @  02:17 PM   -   RE: New Drum-Replacer Plugin for Direct-X

administrator

Drumagog is a Direct-X plugin that will replace any drum sound (whether it's beat-box or a real drum) on a track, with any other drum sound. The plugin comes with a CD that has 300MB of drum samples on it. It's not available as a stand-alone box though (yet?). You still need an editor like Cakewalk or Logic to use it.

We also take checks...

Rim

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)