aaa Seq. outboard with software? Which one? - Drums / rhythms / programming forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: Seq. outboard with software? Which one?

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             17-Jan-00  @  04:16 PM   -   Seq. outboard with software? Which one?

raver

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Ok, I know this will probaly set off some harsh opinions and statements but what the heck. Here's the question: I have a Drumstation. I want to seq. it with some type of software. I like the 909/808 step programming layout. I use Cubase. So I need the software to be able to be midi controlled and output midi note data. Fruity DOES NOT do this. It will only do one of those things at a time..not at the same time. If there any software in existence that will do what I'm talking about. I don't mind just adding the note steps in the cubase drum map, but I would like to use the interface of the old x0x's. Ok another question...if there is none, how do you export the midi data written in fruity and import it into the cubase drum map and keep the correct channels and what not. Is there instrument map for the drumstation for cubase, I know logic has one. Please help shed some light on the subjects. Thank you!

steve

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)