aaa New DnB tracks up....would love some feedback - Drums / rhythms / programming forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: New DnB tracks up....would love some feedback

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             11-Oct-00  @  06:41 PM   -   New DnB tracks up....would love some feedback

wallybsiii

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I been producing dnb for around 3 years now and I've just got a bunch of my latest tracks up and would looooove some feedback from people in this forum. Take a listen to the tracks, tell me what you like, tell me what you hate, and tell me if you'd know anyone who'd be interested in these types of tracks as far as labels or promoters go. Thanks for any help! Peace.... Evan

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             13-Oct-00  @  02:31 AM   -   RE: New DnB tracks up....would love some feedback

david

Link?:  No link

Downloaded a couple of your tracks tonight. Pretty good d&b. I am a DJ and I spin some D&B. I should probably go ahead and buy the CD cause I like your stuff.

Don't know any producers/record labels on the D&B side, but I will keep you in mind if I run across any.

BTW: As a wannabe electronic artist, can you give me some tips as to where to start. I noticed on the MP3 pages that you are using a Yamaha RMx1. Do you recommend getting one of the common Groove Boxes as a starting point? What about computer software? I mean real stuff, not the Mixman Studios, eJay stuff...

Thanks,
David House
DJ Houseman

Message 3/6             14-Oct-00  @  05:38 PM   -   RE: New DnB tracks up....would love some feedback

teknoguy

I really like your stuff. The beats are really nice and all the additional stuff sounds real cool too.

Message 4/6             18-Oct-00  @  07:44 PM   -   RE: New DnB tracks up....would love some feedback

k

Link?:  No link

me too - please feel free to take up a DT residencey when the new music system goes live

Message 5/6             19-Oct-00  @  11:30 PM   -   RE: New DnB tracks up....would love some feedback

0/d

Link?:  Link

that first song on your site is awesome,love that bass,what synth is that?

Message 6/6             22-Oct-00  @  12:41 AM   -   RE: New DnB tracks up....would love some feedback

jasonbasis

good shit...

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)