aaa creating jungle beats - Drums / rhythms / programming forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Drums / rhythms / programming

Subject: creating jungle beats

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             06-Nov-00  @  04:54 PM   -   creating jungle beats

qki

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hello! I made some pretty good liquid DNB tracks and now i'd like to try something more powerful. I'm using FruityLoops to make loops but i have difficulties with making jungle-like loops. And, does anybody know, where to find some samples (oneshots) sounding like that - to make a drumloop. Pleeze help.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             09-Nov-00  @  01:32 AM   -   RE: creating jungle beats

SB

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Listen to some DnB that you like and sample some BD's and snares that sound similar to what you're after. Use these samples as reference and search(the internet, sample cd's?) for similar sounds. Tweak them, add FX and try and recreate the original material. You probably won't get them sounding exact but that's what you want - isn't it?

As far as patterns are concerned...sample loops from DnB artists, load them into Wavesurgeon/recycle/acid etc. and study them. Work out where different hits fall and then try and recreate and change them using your new DnB BD, snare etc. samples.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)