aaa Novation Bass Station rack - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Novation Bass Station rack

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             15-Apr-98  @  08:04 PM   -   Novation Bass Station rack

X2C4NRG

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have the Novation Bass Station rack mount and I am still trying to figuer it out, Does anyone have any tips or suggestions on how to sequence it? When I change sequences on my ASR-10, how come my Bass Station resets? Do the knobs hesitate on all NBS's? I love my Bass Station and want to know how to freak it to its full extent. E-mail me.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             16-Apr-98  @  04:51 AM   -   RE: Novation Bass Station rack

X2C4NRG

Well, I finally figured out how to use more than one note at a time. I can now create that dope acid bassline with my Bass Station. The Novation Bass Station is the dopest clone. Not too many people Know how, but if you NBS users want to know, e-mail me at X2C4NRG@msn.com and I'll be happy to tell you. HIGH SOCIETY '98-SPEEDBUMP MUSIC-WESTCOAST USA

Message 3/3             21-Apr-98  @  11:04 AM   -   RE: Novation Bass Station rack

MooseBlaster

I think that my BassStation is the best sounding monosynth ever!! i use my NBS(keyboard) mostly for
acidlike leadlines

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)