aaa How about a rave-o-lution 309?.... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: How about a rave-o-lution 309?....

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             16-Apr-98  @  04:47 PM   -   How about a rave-o-lution 309?....

rdeboer

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

...Can any of you cyberpunks tell me anything about the 309 from Quasimidi? Read about it, never heard it....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             19-Apr-98  @  04:28 AM   -   RE: How about a rave-o-lution 309?....

Sedusa

Link?:  Link

Well, depending on how much it costs.... I don't like the drums that much.... It does NOT sound like a 303.... But there's some pretty good sounds in it... One of the preset Sawtooth waves is pretty good... It's got a pretty powerful squarewave... I wouldn't pay more than a few hundred for it... And I wouldn't even pay that... For the price of a new 309, You could get 2 Junos, or say an SH 101 and a DX7... I say, old used gear is the way to go... (Or an 808 and an EMAX, etc, etc....) Stretch that dollar, boy!

Message 3/8             19-Apr-98  @  05:38 AM   -   RE: How about a rave-o-lution 309?....

my name is Ardi from Jakarta Indonesia

Message 4/8             19-Apr-98  @  01:17 PM   -   RE: How about a rave-o-lution 309?....

kimoa

Friends...were can I buy cheap material?
303, sampler

Message 5/8             19-Apr-98  @  05:21 PM   -   RE: How about a rave-o-lution 309?....

FRANKY

Hey Guy - Donīt buy these cheap clone - shit. These things dosenīt have the REAL 303 sound!!!
There are perhaps cheaper but they dosenīt work like a real Roland 303.

THATS IT !!! and it will always will be!!!!!

Franky

Ps: Greatings to RETRO

Message 6/8             25-Apr-98  @  09:25 AM   -   RE: How about a rave-o-lution 309?....

NPL

The 309 is cool but not for the money...Hell for the price of a new 309 you can buy a used real deal 303...and don't tell me that you can't find one either because they are all over the place..the price might be high, but if you want it you will buy it...But if you like the 309 and the way it sounds and can work it into your mix well...well I guess you can buy one....
NPL

Message 7/8             11-May-98  @  12:52 AM   -   RE: How about a rave-o-lution 309?....

loving

309 is a peice of shit...very bad buggy software tired old sound....

Message 8/8             11-May-98  @  06:04 AM   -   RE: How about a rave-o-lution 309?....

x2c4nrg

Software? I think your talking about ReBirth (loving@ix). The 309 is somewhat ok. It has super dope kicks and hats. Waaaay too much money! If you find one really cheap like maybe around($250?), then I would buy it, but not for the $1000 that its going for. It has alot of filter options though. I never really sequenced one but messed around with it. Its cool though.

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)