aaa TB303 Manual SUCKS!!!! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: TB303 Manual SUCKS!!!!

Viewing all 13 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/13             22-Apr-98  @  04:30 PM   -   TB303 Manual SUCKS!!!!

Looneyfreaks

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I just got a TB303 Finally and it came with a manual and let me tell you it sucks....it is written so poorly...Does anyone know of a video or some other manual to read because this one sucks....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/13             22-Apr-98  @  09:47 PM   -   RE: TB303 Manual SUCKS!!!!

alex.shave

What do you need the manual for anyway?

Message 3/13             23-Apr-98  @  11:03 PM   -   RE: TB303 Manual SUCKS!!!!

Antonio_carlo

have some fun and play with the damn thing. if you can't figure it out on your own, you shouldn't have one.

Message 4/13             24-Apr-98  @  10:40 AM   -   RE: TB303 Manual SUCKS!!!!

steve

For gawds sake!!! There's just no pleasing
some folk!!! You got hold of a 303, is that not
enough? Figure it out on your own, that's
half the fun. And if you get stuck, consult
the manual and get even more confused, Doh!

Message 5/13             18-May-98  @  10:21 AM   -   RE: TB303 Manual SUCKS!!!!

ramonvink

Link?:  Link

Why complain?

You should be lucky to own that phat thing. I wish I had one.
Just fuck around with the knobs man and oh yeah, try the start stop button eh?
(how's that for an advise...)

Message 6/13             18-May-98  @  08:06 PM   -   RE: TB303 Manual SUCKS!!!!

caltic dream

all these entries might seam alitle harsh but hey man,its true,just fuck with it.

Message 7/13             19-May-98  @  06:09 AM   -   RE: TB303 Manual SUCKS!!!!

Looneyfreaks

O.K. You are all right I don't know why I was complaning???AND to let you know I have got it TWEEKING..
Thanks for the tuff love...

Message 8/13             20-May-98  @  07:24 AM   -   RE: TB303 Manual SUCKS!!!!

kmfdm

Ramonvink, If you don't own one, don't assume it's so easy. If you don't have a manual, you're pretty much screwed! It definatly wasn't as easy as i thought it was. Although i did figure it out in 5 minutes. But Roland manuals are always written poorly. Just because someone has a hard time figuring out a manual doesn't mean they shouldn't own that particular piece of gear. Some people get a 303 and they they're fucking GOD or sumthin'. All of these answers were rude & uncalled for. All of us lucky enuf to have a 303 should be on eachother's side, not slaging one another. Don't you think???
-Larry

Message 9/13             20-May-98  @  02:14 PM   -   RE: TB303 Manual SUCKS!!!!

Fuck this!! why is the god damn thing so expensive,
???
I mean ,if it still were produced ,
they would not be able to charge $1000 for
a piece of electronic junk...'
HeHe ,sorry but i desperately need to get started with my own music..
I have so many ideas ,and just a rotten ReBirth demo...

Message 10/13             20-May-98  @  04:27 PM   -   RE: TB303 Manual SUCKS!!!!

-Larry

Imagine how much money Roland could make if they just would reissue the damn thing? No modifications, just the way we all know it to be. Charge $800 for it, they could make a killing. And anyone charging over $850 would get a good slap in the face!!

Message 11/13             20-May-98  @  05:16 PM   -   RE: TB303 Manual SUCKS!!!!

bspencer

You need a manual? I've got copies of the original for sale for $15.00 each.

Message 12/13             20-May-98  @  08:11 PM   -   RE: TB303 Manual SUCKS!!!!

celtic dream

hey,who ever wrote the entery about just having the reberth demo,E-mail me with your address,Im at axelnet@wetv.net

Message 13/13             21-May-98  @  07:43 PM   -   RE: TB303 Manual SUCKS!!!!

hurd

Mr. Looney, would you be so kind as to send that address
and number (303 repair) to me? Thanks!

Oh...anybody interrested in a studio 440?

=E=

Viewing all 13 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)