aaa Australian 303 freakz - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Australian 303 freakz

Viewing all 26 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/26             27-Apr-98  @  11:54 AM   -   Australian 303 freakz

skot

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Howdy to All...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/26             27-Apr-98  @  06:13 PM   -   RE: Australian 303 freakz

that's the way to represent your country!!! couldn't you think of anything better to say?
The MC-505 rules above all. Period.

Message 3/26             28-Apr-98  @  09:43 AM   -   RE: Australian 303 freakz

skot

Firstly, if your gonna dis me for my simple jestures, don't be so gutless as to not leave your email address.

Secondly if you don't have anything positive to add to this dicussion group - FUCK OFF!

Thirdly, this group was started up by me for anyone interested in making contact with those of us who live on the underside of this planet (or for those whom also live 'down under') and share a common interest in both the music we enjoy listening to/making, and the instruments we love.

It is not intended for total wankers to enter this group and leave a trail of scum that cannot be traced.
If this is what you wish to do, start up your own dicussion group.

Message 4/26             01-May-98  @  07:25 PM   -   RE: Australian 303 freakz

don't you see the positivity? the mc-505 is the most positive piece of musical equipment you can find! why don't you get off that kangaroo and open your fucking eyes. make music because you love it. why are you even paying attention to my sorcery? cannot you ignore me? end transmission. ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooDooooooIooooooMooooooEoooToooHoooYooooooooLoooooToooooooooooooooRooooooooooooYoooooooooPoooTooooAoooMooooooooIooooooooooooooooNooooooEooooooooooo

Message 5/26             01-May-98  @  08:29 PM   -   RE: Australian 303 freakz

CEALTIC DREAM

I love mucik,musik is art.......art is life......money corrupts,art ERRUPTS....I love art, I make music cuz I love music,I pylosiphy it cuz why not.....its all good, no need to get pissy............you must own a 505, it is pritty dope!,sure hit the MC-303 over the head!!!!!peace.......Celtic Dream

Message 6/26             17-May-98  @  08:42 AM   -   RE: Australian 303 freakz

s001718

Hey lets get back to the subject!!
I got tb and tr-909 and sync em together and listen to them play for hours and hours!
Here's a trick! mute the tr-909, let the tb play, then mute the tb and listen to the 909 play ,then let them both play!!!!!!wow!! repeat times 100 :-) i am freaked out!

Message 7/26             17-May-98  @  11:07 PM   -   RE: Australian 303 freakz

pedicelli

Ya lucky bastard...got a TB-303 and a TR-909...how come there are no garbage cans full of 'em in Canada? Although my RB-338 (modified) and my MCR-8 do the job quite well, it would be nice to have the originals...

Message 8/26             18-May-98  @  10:37 AM   -   RE: Australian 303 freakz

skot

Thomas heckman, I am jealous! I want your gear!!!

Message 9/26             19-May-98  @  06:04 AM   -   RE: Australian 303 freakz

Looneyfreaks

well I am from not down under but on the side in america..And I am a freak..I got my TB303 about a month ago and man talk about freaky..Try syncing a TB303, TR909, TR606, TR707, MC303 and a SH101 together man talk about crazy...I don't even hardly play with my Kurzweil K2000 any more I think I might need to sell it to get a TR808..This is the only thing I lack....

Message 10/26             11-Jun-98  @  03:10 AM   -   RE: Australian 303 freakz

adam

where can i get a tb 303
i own a mc 303 and a jp 8000
but from what i am hearing this box is
fukn sik mate
ps
SM e from sydney

Message 11/26             11-Jun-98  @  04:01 AM   -   RE: Australian 303 freakz

celtic dream

Hey,what do you think of your JP8K?I own one to,the things dope!!!!!!!What kind of beats yea makin'...

Message 12/26             11-Jun-98  @  11:56 PM   -   RE: Australian 303 freakz

Beats ?
Got it about 4 days ago i still have no idea how to use it !
got to read the book.
How do i make beats plees help
aprt from that its fukn mad
i sat in my room for three hours turning nobs and stuff
just screwing up the sounds.
Cant wait till i can actually use it proply
and suggestions send us an e-mail
ADAM@mediamonitors.com.au

Message 13/26             12-Jun-98  @  01:24 AM   -   RE: Australian 303 freakz

ADAM

i love the jp8000
i love messing with the sounds untill i totally fuk them up
1 prob how do i make these beats
and dont tell me to read the book ha ha
i never read the book mate

SM e (Stupid Cunt)

Message 14/26             17-Jun-98  @  10:33 AM   -   RE: Australian 303 freakz

benmo

HI!
Can someone tell me where in Aus. I can get a 303?
I've looked EVERYWHERE!!!

Any help, greatly appreciated.

thanks!

Ben

benmo@deakin.edu.au

Message 15/26             18-Jun-98  @  12:02 AM   -   RE: Australian 303 freakz

ADAM

i live in sydney every day i look around on the internet for a 303 second hand or whatever i cant fuking find 1 anywer
pissed of
PS what the fuk is roland doing if you have a fuking sik product that other companies cream there pants over why fuking stop production of it and bring out somthing shit like a mc303

Fuk of mate.
get your act together roland

Message 16/26             19-Jun-98  @  08:32 AM   -   RE: Australian 303 freakz

skot

I bought mine in Adelaide from a guy who just got Rebirth. He didn't advertise it though. If your gonna find one, you will be lucky to see it advertised as anyone wanting to sell theirs only has to mention it to a friend and they will have the sale in no time...
Just keep checking the net. Beware of dodgy deals though. And also realise that if you can get one from someone O.S. then you will probably have to pay import duty on top of the purchase price.
A friend was slugged close to $400 on something which was imported as a second hand synth worth about $900 US

Message 17/26             23-Jun-98  @  07:39 PM   -   RE: Australian 303 freakz

andy

I got the Devilfish modification on my 303, its breaths new life into an already amazing instrument. ne1 else here had this modifcation. ?

Message 18/26             23-Jun-98  @  07:40 PM   -   RE: Australian 303 freakz

andy

I got the Devilfish modification on my 303, its breaths new life into an already amazing instrument. ne1 else here had this modifcation. ?

Message 19/26             23-Jun-98  @  07:41 PM   -   RE: Australian 303 freakz

whoops sorry for posting that twice.  

Message 20/26             24-Jun-98  @  09:03 AM   -   RE: Australian 303 freakz

skot

ANDY

I have been cosidering having this done for a while. I just have to raise the money.
One thing I want to know is how much does the sound vary from the original. I mean, I've had a listen to the wav files on Robin's homepage, and I can hear the difference, but is this the extent of the possibilities, or are these sounds just some basic variations?
Where abouts do you live?

Message 21/26             05-Jul-98  @  09:09 AM   -   RE: Australian 303 freakz

AC

Dear aussie 303 freaks. The 303 is definitely OUT. So please send all your 303's to me please.

Message 22/26             07-Jul-98  @  12:46 AM   -   RE: Australian 303 freakz

skot

IT'S OUT!?!?!?! Does this mean I'm not cool anymore????
Thanx for the info. What is your address???
I'll even pay you to take it off my hands!!!!!!!!

Message 23/26             07-Jul-98  @  05:39 PM   -   RE: Australian 303 freakz

I am looking to put together a phat midi rack for my MC-505 (yea, I know you purists think it sucks), what kind of amps, eq's, effects processors, etc should I look into??

Message 24/26             26-Jul-98  @  10:24 PM   -   RE: Australian 303 freakz

ADAM

any one out there wanting to play some live musik
im thinking of setting up a party in a old factrory
looking for a few live acts - hard trance and industrial acid
+ any1 intrested need dj's 2
anyway

Message 25/26             10-Aug-98  @  02:08 AM   -   RE: Australian 303 freakz

speedfreak11

wats happened to this page mate

Message 26/26             11-Aug-98  @  11:39 AM   -   RE: Australian 303 freakz

sketchdashamen

man...that mc-505 is ok .
all it is is a 64 note sound module with a primitive style sequencer.
i can get a 2 emu morpheus's and a step sequencer and still sound doper than than that thing!!!!!!
for that price......JV1080.....then do typical style sequencing.
dont mean to diss it up like that but each toy(tb303 and mc 505) are on there own level....sound perfection or workstation?
three 303's ...909 and a 808 together still rock mutherFUCKERS BOYEEE!!!!(Hardfloorstylee)
a digital 12 or 24 DB filter cant rock a ANALOG ONE SON.

i'll take a 18 db in a silver BOX!!!!!

Viewing all 26 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 26 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)