aaa MC-303 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

04-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: MC-303

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             30-Apr-98  @  10:39 PM   -   MC-303

djmurd

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

The MC-303 is the ultimate sequencer ok
the old one is better and MC-505 is coming but
it is a very cool thing.

OR ???

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             01-May-98  @  07:14 PM   -   RE: MC-303

Antonio_carlo

By old one do you mean tb-303? If so, i disagree. The tb-303 did not have the same step recording capabilities that the mc-303 and mc-505 have. The mc-505 is the most innovative piece of musical equipment that I have ever owned. It blows all other silver boxes out of the water. But that's not what electronic music is all about. It is about having fun. Sometimes it's fun to see what you can create with a limited supply of equipment. I am trying to simplify my workstation by having my mc-505 as my primary sequencer, drum machine, and efx processor(s), an sp-808 which is a combined sampler/digital recording studio, and an xp-60 keyboard to get the feel of a piano. Three pieces of equipment, one phat sound. think about it.

Message 3/6             04-May-98  @  03:04 PM   -   re: MC-303

biggi3

What's the difference between the TB-303 and the MC-303, and which one is better?

Message 4/6             05-May-98  @  07:58 AM   -   RE: MC-303

maby im not the one to be answering this,but this is what i've picked up....the tb-303 is an analog synth and the mc-303 is digital. now as for the sound of the two,the TB will have more of a thick sound than the MC,but the MC DOES have more sound to it(446,if I remember carectly)where as the TB has only one(but you can change the wave form a few different ways)also the MC has multiple drum kits.over all I would pic the TB for the phat analog sound/or the MC for the rythem section.check'em out......also for around the same price as the TB check out the MC-505,it rocks.

Message 5/6             07-May-98  @  07:22 AM   -   RE: MC-303

I have both, but wish I'd never wasted my cash on the MC303.  

Message 6/6             07-May-98  @  02:26 PM   -   RE: MC-303

very true my friend. try and sell it (303) for what you can. you really don't need it anymore.

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)