aaa FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

Viewing all 22 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/22             21-May-98  @  08:35 AM   -   FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

Looneyfreaks

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Not to be rude or mean by saying get the fuck out but man if you hate the 303 so much why in the hell are you even at this web site?????? I mean this site was created for people who like or love the TB303..I am not saying if you don't own one you have no right being here hell I came to this page long before I got mine and I learnd a lot from the different topics...But man if all you can do is bash and not be positive Well this goes to you "GET THE FUCK OUT" Because I am tired of reading Hate postings on the 303 and for that matter hate or rude postings to people that ask questions...Everyone is entiltled to an opion but keep the trash out..We are all friends here...So live long enough to teach you grand kids how to turn those shiny little and I mean little knobs....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/22             21-May-98  @  08:37 AM   -   RE: FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Someone should shake that Looneyfreaks hand...BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 3/22             21-May-98  @  04:18 PM   -   RE: FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

Roland

YYYYYEEEEESSSSS FUCK THESE PISSING 303 HATERS.
THE 303 RULES :-) !!!!!

Message 4/22             21-May-98  @  10:22 PM   -   RE: FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

303kicksass!!!!!!!!303kicksass!!!!!!!!

Message 5/22             26-May-98  @  08:37 PM   -   RE: FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

Sedusa

Link?:  Link

This 303 chat room is relatively NEW, nathan.... ANd this site was NOT designed with the 303 in mind... It was created for dance musicians...Where do you get off trying to stake this little piece of Dancetech as your personal pissing ground? Don't get uppity boy.

Message 6/22             27-May-98  @  08:59 AM   -   RE: FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

looneyfreaks

O.K. Sedusa you might be right..But I thoght it was a TB303 chat area since that is what it is called...THE TB303 CHAT BOARD...Don't get me wrong I do think this should be for all dance or what ever you want to call it musicians..But why even visit this site if all you are going to do is bash...I can understand reviewing a piece of gear but damn...And i understand that this is not my pissing ground..But "sedusa" I have yet seen you post anything of real intrest. I am not saying that in a bad way..And if you have and I have missed it I am sorry...And to all the people who think that I stepped out of line on this chat room well I am sorry..No hard feelings...Just make Music...That's what it's all about really about....
Looney

Message 7/22             28-May-98  @  02:33 AM   -   RE: FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

Sedusa

You do know that you are in Dancetech, right? Or did you find this chat room in a search?... There's a lot more information on this site than just this 303 page... Real Interest? Go to www.dancetech.com and see the opening page.. Go check out the article that I wrote for Dancetech... Go to the Demos section and hear the 4 songs that I have up... Thing is, this is really just a teeny corner of Dancetech, and you seem to come off as if you think you have some kind of authority here... Even the people with the authority to kick people out wouldn't, as the hardcore regulars all value this site's accessibility... This whole topic strikes me immature and petty, and an attempt to throw weight around which isn't present. All of the users of Dancetech have a right to come here and say whatever they want... Including you. I personally like the 303, but feel that it is overused, or used too often in an unimaginitive way. Whether I completely loved, or hated, the 303, is of no consequence. I would still find your attempt at throwing your weight around rude, and an abuse of the chat zones.. You do know that you're in Dancetech, and not a 303 website, right?

Message 8/22             28-May-98  @  08:22 AM   -   RE: FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

Looneyfreaks

To sedusa..O.K. I guess you are right..Soory for any negitive vibes on my part..The only reason I posted what I did, was I got sick of a lot of negative things said about questions I asked..I posted the TB303 manuel sucks and wanted help and all I got was A negiative response..Like I didn't have a clue..Someone posted turn it on??I mean that was rude of them to say that. I asked a simple questions and got bashed for asking. I know I might not have the best rep. but I have tried to correct it. I have suffered from it and learned a lesson also. But when I come to the TB303 chat page and ask a question I don't think I should get bashed for it. I mean I didn't post this topic to piss anyone off just to state that there is a lot of negative vibes here and I didn' think there should be..I am not the only one that has got Negative responses. I wasn't just speaking on my behalf, But I shouldn't have taken it upon myself to speak for other people..I was wrong for that..So I am sorry..O.K. Are you happy now? I will admit when I am wrong but I don't think I was completly out of place...Hell who really cares anyway? I guess we should spend more time making music than typing all this crap on the net.

Message 9/22             28-May-98  @  10:42 PM   -   RE: FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

two wrongs don't make a right, everyone knows that!

Message 10/22             29-May-98  @  09:36 AM   -   RE: FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

Spot

Oh dear Oh dear, well, sudusy mate, you know i`m 100% with you here, and ive just popped in here on the off chance of Rant/driv/and slaggirt beeing boring , I agree the 303 is SERIOUSLY over-used, and its popularity is weakening rapidly, thats life, things are "in" then "out" all the time...And my 303freaky freinds, its on a downward spiral, But like sudusa i Love the 303 sound, I adore the 303 sound, but i cant help but say that this 303 thread page is mighty mighty sad, sorry  

P.s.........Squeek !

Message 11/22             04-Jun-98  @  11:49 PM   -   RE: FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

Sedusa

Hey Nathan, you've been officially invited to the Rant Rave Drivel and Slaggit chat room... Come on over and play with us...

Message 12/22             20-Aug-98  @  11:39 AM   -   RE: FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

YOU FUCKING TOSSER FUCK YOUR 303'S
ACID IS FUCKT IM SICK OF ACID
IF YOU WANT ACID POP THE PILL

Message 13/22             20-Aug-98  @  03:29 PM   -   RE: FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

SCHEITAN303

Fine!!!! - But NOBODY wanna know that what you are thinking about acid and 303īs
OK??? If you hate 303 DONT USE THIS BOARD !!!!! GO AN FUCK YOUR SISTER
(Perhaps your only chnce of fucking)

SCHEITAN303

Message 14/22             21-Aug-98  @  09:09 AM   -   RE: FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

Hey Hey Hey, I get enough of this crap on TV! Somebody phone Springer and have him do a show on 303 Haters/lovers. I just want to see a bunch of arguing idiots throwing their 303's at each other!
Sounds alot more interesting than some white trash talkin-I slept with your mom and left her for your brother cause my trailer had it goin on show, don't you think?
(GO MAKE SOME MUSIC WITH UTENSILS IN THE KITCHEN OR SOMETHING!)

Message 15/22             21-Aug-98  @  03:29 PM   -   RE: FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

x2c4nrg

I heard that!

Message 16/22             05-Sep-98  @  04:05 AM   -   RE: FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

Dammit!!! You all need to get a life. All you're doing is making electronic crappy noise!

Message 17/22             05-Sep-98  @  05:24 AM   -   RE: FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

Raver X

Fuck you! With your broke, no skills, non equipment havin' ass!
Its always the people who cant do shit that talk the most shit. Now FOR ALL THE 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT. Unless you love electronica and hate the 303...thats alright as long you love the electronic experience.

Now...who needs to get a life? We're not the ones criticizing some one elses talent.

SO GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

Message 18/22             06-Sep-98  @  07:01 PM   -   RE: FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

kilo

actually, this is a shared chat resource, with the excellent DJ terrorists site.. THE place to go/be for the TB... it truly is a totaly amazingly interesting and informative site.......... so it is as the title says, for tb303 people to get together and gnash.... still, i guess if you set up a kylie minogue chat room, you're gonna get a proportion of people coming along to state that she is shite.... er....

actually, whay i think would be a great idea, would be to build a list of repair service places all over the world where you can take your ailing TB should it choose to die on you.... maybe the site has one..?... if not, it'd be a brilliant resource.... someone mail the Terrorist and suggest it....

Message 19/22             14-Sep-98  @  09:29 PM   -   RE: FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

JUNO106

303 RULES BABY !!!! I JUST RECENTLY BOUGHT ONE FOR ITī'S HISTORY,
BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE THE MOST WICKED SYNTH EVER BUILT !!!!

333333333333 000000000000 333333333333
3 0 0 3
3 0 0 3
333333333333 0 0 333333333333
3 0 0 3
3 0 0 3
333333333333 000000000000 333333333333

Message 20/22             14-Sep-98  @  09:37 PM   -   RE: FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

GABY MILIOTO

I'M JUST WRITING THIS BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEE MY NAME ON A WEB SITE
OF THE GREATEST FUCKING BASS MACHINE EVER !! THIS SYNTH RULES BABY !

Message 21/22             17-Sep-98  @  10:25 AM   -   RE: FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

Richie

Then how come your selling yours for 303$ ??????

Seems fishy to me......

Message 22/22             18-Sep-98  @  11:05 PM   -   RE: FOR ALL 303 HATERS...GET THE FUCK OUT

celtic dream

Good point there,Richie

Viewing all 22 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)