aaa E-Synth...HOLY SHIT! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: E-Synth...HOLY SHIT!

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             04-Aug-98  @  06:53 PM   -   E-Synth...HOLY SHIT!

x2c4nrg

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Has anyone peeped the E-Synth yet? That mother fucker is hella dope! Its a synthesizer, sampler, and a workstation all in one. Yes its digital and not analog but it has deep fat bass sounds. It has 70+ effects, over a 1000 sounds built in plus your own samples. It has 48 sequences, plus it will run with your computer as MIDI files...too many other features to name. From what Ive seen, It blows my ASR-10 away. I think I will sell it to buy the E-Synth. If any has any opinion about the E-Synth, please post it. I want to know if I should sell my ASR-10 to get one.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             05-Aug-98  @  04:23 PM   -   RE: E-Synth...HOLY SHIT!

LooneyFreak

Sell, Sell, Sell that ASR10 and get the E-Synth. I had an ASR10 a few years ago and it kept crashing. Due note though I bought it when they first came out. It crashed 3 times and you know what they say " the time is a charm"
So I sold it and bought a Kurzweil K2000S v3. I played on a E-Synth and I was in Lust... I would sell My K2000 to get a E-synth but man those things are funking Priced out the roof. My advice as it really matters save some money but try to sell your ASR10 now so you can get a good price because the longer you wait the cheaper it will get. Then sit on your money for a few months and see if the E-Synth gets a price drop. I am sure it will maybe around christmas. But you are right Holy Shit it rocks. And don't fret that it is digital your ASR10 is.

Message 3/7             05-Aug-98  @  07:31 PM   -   RE: E-Synth...HOLY SHIT!

x2c4nrg

Hey Looneyfreaks...thanks for the opinion. Your right, the E-Synth is high priced @ $3900. I will wait till they go down and I will get one. Question...does it have rezo and cutoff controls. I think it does but dont know for sure. I hate to give up my ASR10 though. I also had it since they came out, and Ive never had a problem with it ever. Its never let me down. Well shit does go obsolete pretty fucking quick and I guess my ASR has had its days. Well, If anyone is interested in buying my ASR, you can email me. Remember, its never let me down. It has SCSI and its super clean. I live in the bay area California.
Highest bid takes it. -Pete HiGH SoCieTY

Message 4/7             06-Aug-98  @  04:52 AM   -   RE: E-Synth...HOLY SHIT!

pedicelli

Are you people talking about the Yamaha EX5/7? If you are, check out www.yamaha.co.uk for some wicked ass MP3 samples of what this machine can do. This keyboard got a 95% rating from Future Music!

Message 5/7             06-Aug-98  @  04:47 PM   -   RE: E-Synth...HOLY SHIT!

x2c4nrg

No, we are talking about the E-Synth from E-MU. Check it out at www.emu.com look for the new products and search for the E-Synth.

Message 6/7             06-Aug-98  @  05:12 PM   -   RE: E-Synth...HOLY SHIT!

pedicelli

Oh...because the Yamaha EX5 is 3 synthesizers, a sampler, and a sequencer built into one keyboard...

Message 7/7             06-Aug-98  @  09:29 PM   -   RE: E-Synth...HOLY SHIT!

x2c4nrg

I checked out the site for the EX57. It seems pretty dope. What is the price range on this synth? How many sampling capabilities does it have as far as time and editing and looping forward/reverse etc.? I heard the mp3 demos and they sound pretty dope. Have you heard or even seen the E-Synth? Its pretty funky. Ill have to try the EX57 out for myself. I tried the E-Synth and that is one bad mother fucker boy!!! Check it out one day. -Pete

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)