aaa GB-303...yes, ~G~B-303, not TB-303 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: GB-303...yes, ~G~B-303, not TB-303

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             18-Aug-98  @  01:02 AM   -   GB-303...yes, ~G~B-303, not TB-303

imdead1

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I've just gotten a copy of the GB-303 software which emulates the TB-303 and am absolutely lost as to how to get any sound to come out of it...The "help" function wasnt too helpful!! If anyone can please just explain to me how I can make a pattern and get it to run, I would be extremely happy!@!@ Or if anyone wants a copy of it, just email me and I'll send it, it's only about 70KB, maybe you'll be able to figure it out and you can let me know how it works : )) It was made in 1995. PLEASEE HELP!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             19-Aug-98  @  05:25 AM   -   RE: GB-303...yes, ~G~B-303, not TB-303

x2c4nrg

I also downloaded that program and you know what...I couldn't figure it out either. I just said fuck it and deleted it. That help button was bullshit. I dont know what to tell you except I dont think it works. Have you tried the RubberDuck demo. Thats one bad fucking program. There is another one called AXS and I think that one is hella bad but my video card doesnt support it. I dont know why. Check it out on the net.

Message 3/3             19-Aug-98  @  10:44 AM   -   RE: GB-303...yes, ~G~B-303, not TB-303

Franky

Itīs interestant!!! Please send me a copy of this programm!!!!
Iīll try to make them playing sounds.

My e-mail : franky@cupconcept.de

Thank you - Bye Franky

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)