aaa A 3000 or ESi 4000 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: A 3000 or ESi 4000

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             20-Aug-98  @  11:16 AM   -   A 3000 or ESi 4000

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Help!
I´ve got the money, but I don´t know which one I should buy. I´m into House and Drumnbass..-.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             26-Aug-98  @  10:14 PM   -   RE: A 3000 or ESi 4000

etoering

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

It depends on what you already have... Because the Yamaha A3000 has build-in effects, you don't need external FX processors... But on the other hand, the ESI 4000 has some kool filters (I think about 19 filters, don't know sure)...

But Yamaha just released Version 2 of the sampler called: A3000 mk II with more filters and FX..

About the operating System:

The ESI 4000 uses almost the same as the older ESI 32... and it's a little hard to understand at first.

If you're new to sampling and never used a sampler before you're better of with a Yamaha..

Overall I think the A3000 mk II is the better choice, because of the internal FX and a bit easier to understand if you never used a sampler before (It's quite different than an Akai )

The choice is yours !!!

OUTRAGE

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)