aaa 303 needing repairs? I can prolly do it! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: 303 needing repairs? I can prolly do it!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             27-Aug-98  @  11:57 PM   -   303 needing repairs? I can do it!

cyborg0

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I can do it quickly (unless I have to wait on parts) and for FAR less than anybody else.
I have aprox. 5 yrs servicing, upgrading, and modifying synths, and the tb303 is my specialty. Let me know. I have quite a few components in stock to repair them with, so turnover is quick.
Email for detail.
rob

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             09-Sep-98  @  10:33 PM   -   RE: 303 needing repairs? I can prolly do it!

_

How about building me one from scratch.

Message 3/3             10-Sep-98  @  09:11 PM   -   RE: 303 needing repairs? I can prolly do it!

cyborg0

I have built an almost complete functioning replica, but why when you have units like the 777? Its not worth my time, nor is it worth your money to buy it..Honestly, the tb303 has many limitation that a lot of ppl tend to overlook.. The 777 is MUCH better in all aspects cept some might not like the sequencer..but everything is a tradeoff, you get many other functions that the tb doesnt have.. Unless i could do it with the sequencer completely updated and to my specs, i really wouldnt want to bother.. the sequencer is a big part of the appeal,and Jared hit it on the head with the 777..
Rob

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)