aaa Roland JP-8080 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Roland JP-8080

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             10-Sep-98  @  04:32 AM   -   Roland JP-8080

x2c4nrg

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Has anyone checked this out? It supposed to be pure analog bass. With 40 knobs and sliders, motion control sensor for real time sound control,
and 3 independant onboard effects processors, It seems like a pretty fierce machine. Has anyone seen it? Is it worth $1250? It looks dope for a fat rackmount. Is it just a rackmount version of the JP-8000?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             11-Sep-98  @  08:16 PM   -   RE: Roland JP-8080

Ce;ltic Drea;m

I havent seen it in person but as far as it looks on paper is your givin' up the keyboard for a couple extra knobs......I dont realy have any itrest in the motion control function anways..........I dont know,have to try it first.

Message 3/3             29-Sep-98  @  07:45 AM   -   RE: Roland JP-8080

edd62

Ive seen 1 at Guitar center. It isnt any diff. from the 8K aside from the INPUT to run thru the filters and new vocoder stuff. Thats the only real difference. Check rolandus.com for the complete specs.
E

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)