aaa TR909 for sale - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: TR909 for sale

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/10             21-Sep-98  @  05:43 PM   -   TR909 for sale

Looneyfreaks

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have a mint TR909 with original box and manuel for sale. Looks brand new. Will ship anywhere in the US cod orders only $1100 or best offer. Email me if intrested. I know this is a TB303 chat area but I need to sell this to get a new car. I also have other TR boxes for sale email me for details.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/10             21-Sep-98  @  10:38 PM   -   RE: TR909 for sale

I'll give you 2 fuckin' cents, you jew bastard and a half...

For Christ's sake...these prices are ridiculous....

Message 3/10             22-Sep-98  @  09:02 AM   -   RE: TR909 for sale

What the fuck would you pay for a TR909 DickHead? $2 you must not own one and you are a jelous winning bastard. And if you own a TR909 than why complain? Have you looked on sonic state? Prices for a TR909 go for $900-$1400. his price is in the middle. Some poeple just want equipment handed to them.....Let me tell you if you find a TR909 for under $900 you are very lucky.

Message 4/10             22-Sep-98  @  10:48 AM   -   RE: TR909 for sale

Richie

Whats a "jelous winning bastard"????

Oh,,, you mean "Jealous whining bastard".

Hmmm are you sure it's a 909,, you have'nt spelt it wrong have you???

I mean, you'd better check ok.. It might be a Casio CZ-1000 or something.

Message 5/10             22-Sep-98  @  11:38 PM   -   RE: TR909 for sale

cyborg0

This year I have found THREE tr909s that were from $500 to $750 on the internet. And no, I didnt buy them cuz I got a Drumstation for $450 and a tr505 for $75.. Theres an 808 and 909.. Done

Message 6/10             23-Sep-98  @  11:54 PM   -   RE: TR909 for sale

He, testa di migna....firstly, I'd never buy a fuckin' 16 year old drum machine for more than 200 bucks. Secondly, there are many alternatives to the 909...it's something called samples.....but then again you purist pussies would accept nothing but the real thing, right?

Message 7/10             24-Sep-98  @  05:40 AM   -   RE: TR909 for sale

kmfdm

Purrist pussy? What the fuck? So what if we like the real thing?? Is that wrong? You can't manipulate samples like the real 909. And it just looses it's warmness after it's sampled. I was stuck with using samples for a while untill i bought a Drum Station. And for your info, the 909 is still listed as having a blue book value of $950. So $1100 is still a normal price. Now $1100 for a 303 is a little pricey. Since they're listed at $650. Although my friend just bought a 909 from a music store for $25. Brand new praticaly. No lie. Now that's a lucky find!!!
-Larry

Message 8/10             24-Sep-98  @  08:41 PM   -   RE: TR909 for sale

cyborg0

Hell, for 1100 bux I would buy a Jomox Airbase99...FATNESS! makes my drumstation look like a tonka toy..

Message 9/10             25-Sep-98  @  09:36 AM   -   RE: TR909 for sale

Richie

Yeah, as mutch as I like my DrumStation, I reckon they could have added more stuff (like more extreme controls etc) and improved on the original rather than a faithfull copy.. Still being able to assign the kick to a bank for really high / low kicks is pretty cool.

A friend has a 909 and he's thinking of getting a drumstation..

I would'nt say purist.. I like having a blank canvass to start from.. Rather than a sample with eq / compression allready added.. Frees the sampler up for other stuff.. And you get a warm glow when you have crafted a really good kick from scratch.. When you sample you just sample don't ya..

Message 10/10             25-Sep-98  @  11:01 PM   -   RE: TR909 for sale

25 bucks for a 909? Faaaaaaaa.......now that's the price we should be paying for these old pieces of shit (well not shit, but just freaking old...).

Viewing all 10 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 10 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)