aaa MINT TB303 FOR SALE - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Viewing all 25 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/25             21-Sep-98  @  06:07 PM   -   MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Looneyfreaks

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I have a mint TB303 with original manuel and silver carring case also has power supply. My price is $1300 I know this is a high price but I really don't want to sell it but I need to for a down payment on a new car. So email me if you are intrested. I know I will get some shit for selling it for so much but That is my price if you want it I will sell it for $1300 cod orders only and will only ship in the US

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/25             21-Sep-98  @  10:36 PM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Screw you, you jew bastard of a yank. Last time you were selling a TB-303 it was for 400 bucks, and you never e-mailed me back and sold it to some other guy. Plus, with the FutureRetro 777, TBS-303, and Tee-Bee on the market, you'll have to go a shit load lower than fuckin' $1,300.00 US (and fuckin' American, migna....).

Some people have too much common sense to pay that price...

Message 3/25             21-Sep-98  @  11:42 PM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Raver X

No thanks...I got a 777 on its way. (for a lot cheaper)

Message 4/25             22-Sep-98  @  08:16 AM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

celtic dream

who ever is at the second to the top of this page(the one talkin at that shit)needs to chill.........and whats up with this jew thing.........what are you a fuckin nazi

Message 5/25             22-Sep-98  @  08:53 AM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Looneyboy

Thank You celtic dream. Hey I knew I would get a lot of shit for my high price but I really don't care that is my price. So quit bitchin o.k. because it doesn't do any good for anyone. And why bitch if you have a TB303 or some other clone than don't buy it. Who cares how much I am selling it for? Like I said I really don't want to sell it but if I can get $1300 for it I will. I don't need it to make good music but I paid a lot for it so I want a lot for it. Hell Rogue music sells TB303 for $1400 and TR909 for $1395 so I wouldn't complain. I do notice that the only people that do all the bitch and complaining don't even own either of the Roland XoX boxs. Because if they did they wouldn't be bitching or complaining. So just chill. If you want to get a Retro 777 than get one. I am not selling any clone of the 303 or wanaabe synth or what ever. I am selling a TB303 and I thought that this would be a good place to start. So just chill and quit all your bitchin. If you want it I still have it for sale and I will pay for shiping.

Message 6/25             22-Sep-98  @  10:53 AM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Richie

Still seems a bit high tho...

I was recently offered a 303 (boxed / manual) for 450UKP....

Well buggered if I did'nt have the cash.. and my mate bought it!! Thats bloody painfull.. Looking at his smug face everytime I'm in the pub.

Still if you can find some idiot who thinks it's worth that kind of money then fair play to ya..

Message 7/25             22-Sep-98  @  11:32 PM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

cyborg0

Rogue sells tb303s for no more than $1100 depending on condition and 909s for about the same.. I dont think that your price is too high. Just like anything else, if the price is so hi you wont get any offers and it looks like you wont be driving that shiny new car anytime soon with that price..
BTW, Rogue offers a warranty and a full technical going over, one which I KNOW that you yourself cannot provide unless you happen to be an electronic technician with some years behind you.

Be honest to yourself and everyone here: you dont want to sell it, point blank, and thats that..

Message 8/25             23-Sep-98  @  07:28 AM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Looneyfreaks

Ok Since all I have got is a lot of shit and I need a new car I will be fair. $950 or best offer.

Message 9/25             23-Sep-98  @  09:42 AM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

No one trusts Nathan Looney, we've all been to Sonic  

Message 10/25             23-Sep-98  @  11:52 PM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Ya damn straight. Don't trust this retard...oh ya, and oh course: because I use the word "jew", I obviously have to be a nazi...everyone that says "jew" definetely has to be a nazi....it's just the logic of it all, right? Fuckin' retards..

Message 11/25             24-Sep-98  @  05:47 AM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

kmfdm

Listen Mr. "Jew" or who ever the hell you are. Why don't you list your fuckin' e-mail for once? Or are you too fuckin scared? You have nothing of any substance to contribute to this list, so why don't you just go & fuck right off!! And by the way, i got my 606 back from Nathan, so i don't know what you're talking about. I started that whole ball rolling to begin with. We all finally got our stuff back, & that's that. he even sent me a 303 case for free!! I still owe you a taoe for that, sorry, i'm lazy as hell:0) You need to settle down or just go away. Oops, i forgot, we're all fucking retards.
-Larry

Message 12/25             24-Sep-98  @  09:07 AM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Looney

O.k. fuck all this shit. I can't believe what I am hearing. Fuck it I am not selling it anymore I got a loan from my bank that I thought I couldn't get so the TB303 is not for sell. I know my pricce was stupid high but hey if some nobody bought it from me for $1300 I would sell it wouldn't you? If some one came up to you with $1300 cash for your TB303 wouldn't you sell it? And if not your stupid because all I was going to do was buy another one for less. I know that all might seem wrong but have you ever bought a new car? They are the biggest scam & rip off artist on the planet, beside me of course for all those who hate me. and you know what I don't give a fuck what you think anyway I don't know you your not my friend you have never done anything for me and I could go on and on. So post as much shit about me as you want. But be sure to be man enough to leave your email address because if you can't do that you are as a big of a pussy as anyone else. So post what you may but leave a address so we can talk shit to each other. Ha, Ha, HA, if you want to contact me you can Looneyfreaks@worldnet.att.net I have nothing to hide and no shame. So the moon is blue with green dots in the middle.

Message 13/25             24-Sep-98  @  09:21 AM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Richie ----- FuzzyCat_69

Looney,, OK OK you're right.. If someone offered that kind of cash to me I would rip their arm off taking it..

I guess it's a case of loads of people being a bit pissed of when they see something they love get priced out of the market so that only collectors (who are'nt going to use the kit) can afford it..

Yup, the car market is in an even worse state though..

But, I'd bet your happier now you know you can keep all the x0x's eh? :-)

PS.. Really don't think you deserved all the insults though.. That's well out of order.

Message 14/25             25-Sep-98  @  11:09 PM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Who gives a shit if we leave our e-mail address or not? What the fuck you gonna do? Mail me personally? And by the way for the guy who got his 606 back...how gives a shit...it's a fuckin' 606. Make some nice bleeps with that little one, eh? Me, I'd fuckin' rip the board out and try to make a 303....

Message 15/25             26-Sep-98  @  12:10 AM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Yo' mama

Watch the fuck out. Some of these people are assholes enough to mail people fucking viruses and shit.

Message 16/25             26-Sep-98  @  04:11 AM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Yo Mama!!! That's the way you fuckin' label your e-mail address! Someone tries to e-mail me a virus, and they'll just fuck thereselves.....I did a thesis on computer viruses, and I could do a lot more damage.

Message 17/25             26-Sep-98  @  11:50 PM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Yo' daddy

Well shit, you need to kick me down some knowledge then. If someone sent me a fucking virus, Ill do some fucking research, hunt the bitch down and literally kill a mother fucker.

Message 18/25             26-Sep-98  @  11:52 PM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

x2c4nrg

Isnt it a trip when the topic starts with one subject and it totally turns into another...Tb 303 to computer viruses.

Message 19/25             28-Sep-98  @  12:52 AM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

If someone sends me a virus, I hope it's destructive enough to paralyse my own ass, cause I'll go out and do the same as Yo' Daddy.

Message 20/25             15-Oct-98  @  07:05 PM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

bfurt

I am interested in buying ur tb 303!!!Please send me infos plus the price.

Message 21/25             15-Oct-98  @  07:08 PM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

bfurt

I am also interested in buying anybodys tb 303,tr 909,tr 808 or whatsoever!!!Anybody could send his offers to:bfurt@hotmail.com.

Message 22/25             19-Oct-98  @  03:50 PM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

steve

Deary me!!...........

Message 23/25             21-Oct-98  @  11:41 PM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

IIndigoRed

please email me if your tb 303 is still available. very serious inquiry...have cash now. thanks!

Message 24/25             22-Oct-98  @  01:13 PM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

Someone sell me a 303... my sampler needs a prop so I can read the screen properly. I'll give ya 2000ukp... cos I'm rich and stupid and don't know the value of money.

plus I want to impress my mates. (who won't give a shit anyway)

Message 25/25             22-Oct-98  @  11:48 PM   -   RE: MINT TB303 FOR SALE

pedicelli

I'll buy a 303 too. But better make me a serious deal. I have more common sense and won't pay ridiculous prices.

Viewing all 25 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)