aaa Put an end to government oppresion!!! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Put an end to government oppresion!!!

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             28-Sep-98  @  05:46 PM   -   RE: Put an end to government oppresion!!!

Raver X

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Come on...dont start with this political bullshit here!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             28-Sep-98  @  05:50 PM   -   RE: Put an end to government oppresion!!!

Raver X

Come on...dont start with this political bullshit here!!!

Message 3/9             28-Sep-98  @  10:34 PM   -   RE: Put an end to government oppresion!!!

pedicelli

Well, over where I'm from, we don't have that problem, but I know all about the shit you Brtis have to go thru. Fight the bullocks!! Take 5 fields and 6 warehouses for your raves!!!!! Together, no one can stop us!!!!!!!!!

Message 4/9             29-Sep-98  @  08:53 AM   -   RE: Put an end to government oppresion!!!

Richie

It aint quite that bad yet. There are shit loads of illegal paties going on all over the place it's just that people have got more sense than to make these events 2000+ nowdays. If you go around terrorising neighbourhoods with 24 hour banging tunes then eventually the police will turn up.. Keep em low key in a barn in the country on private property and all they can do is try and turn people away.. which in most cases they tend to do half hearted, (well in my experience).

Message 5/9             30-Sep-98  @  12:37 AM   -   RE: Put an end to government oppresion!!!

pedicelli

Lucky bastards........you guys take advantage of living in such areas where you can have parties like that!!!! (I'm not jealous or anything...)  

Message 6/9             30-Sep-98  @  05:26 AM   -   RE: Put an end to government oppresion!!!

x2c4nrg

Hey Pedicelli, where do you live?

Message 7/9             30-Sep-98  @  10:04 AM   -   RE: Put an end to government oppresion!!!

Richie

Yeah, I'm intreagued/ intregrued/ **** interested as well.. I live in a built up area so I still have to travel to these parties...

Found out I missed a cracker of a party last weekend.. On a barge by a canal.. big sound system, loads of people, and early morning joggers wondering what the fuck was going on..

Message 8/9             30-Sep-98  @  03:36 PM   -   RE: Put an end to government oppresion!!!

x2c4nrg

If anyone lives in the bay area California, there is going to be one fat party at the Oakland Arena. Its Cyberfest 98 on Halloween night. Its indoor and outdoors with rides and hella attractions to trip out on. Over 50+ DJs, with funky techno, house, jungle, breakbeat, trip hop, and all the fresh beats. Its gonna be the bomb!

Message 9/9             30-Sep-98  @  11:38 PM   -   RE: Put an end to government oppresion!!!

pedicelli

Ok!! Everyone shut-up about the whop ass raves!!!!!! You tryin' to kill me with jealousy or what??? (damnit...and you damn Californians are gonna have jungle too????? Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!)

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)