aaa TB-303 Case - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

29-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: TB-303 Case

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             30-Sep-98  @  12:41 AM   -   TB-303 Case

pedicelli

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

What exactly does the 303 case look like? How big is it? Does the 303 just fit right in it, or is there space to move around or what? Don't got a 303, but I'm looking for a case for my Roland MCR-8 Mutli Controller...it's almost the same size as a 303...maybe a little wider, but at'sa bout all.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             30-Sep-98  @  08:18 AM   -   RE: TB-303 Case

LooneyBoy

The case is vinal and it is silver with the word Roland on it in orange letters. the TB303 fits right in and the cover flips up so you can tweek the knobs and it has open slots in the back for the outs and ins. Not sure if your gear will fit in it unless it is the same size. The TR606 case looks the same. Hope this has been some help. Just to let you know the case does not protect the TB303 very much except maybe from dust and minor scratches.

Message 3/6             02-Oct-98  @  12:03 AM   -   RE: TB-303 Case

pedicelli

Thanks! The description helps a bit....but since it fits in snug, I don't think my MCR-8 will fit...it's just a bit wider, and a little thiner (I think....). My MCR-8 is 27 X 14 CM (approx)....don't think this will fit...

Know of any universal cases (preferably hardcase) that I could look into?

Message 4/6             02-Oct-98  @  05:44 AM   -   RE: TB-303 Case

LooneyBoy

They do make hard plastic cases with hard foam in them that is cut and you just pull out what you don't need. Maybe try a computer store to see what kind of cases they have to offer you never know.. I would not get a case made for it due to it will cost a lot to custom build one. Just look around you might find something that works. Wish I could be more help though.

Message 5/6             22-Oct-98  @  07:29 PM   -   RE: TB-303 Case

bfurt

I (!) am searching 4 a tb 303 and want 2 pay :2 0 0 0 $!!!
If anybody is interested,PLEASE reply!!!IT IS VERY(SERIOUSLY) I M P O R T A N T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 6/6             22-Oct-98  @  11:42 PM   -   RE: TB-303 Case

pedicelli

Look people! We found someone with no common sense! He wants to pay 2 grand for a 303!

Looney - I was considering that...buying a similar case and making the cut myself...might look into that, thanks.

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)