aaa Virtual Samplers - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

07-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Virtual Samplers

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             17-Dec-98  @  11:47 PM   -   Virtual Samplers

x2c4nrg

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

What about these virtual samplers? Are these any good? Is owning ReCycle and/or the 1100dx better than buying a real hardware sampler? Has anyone here tried ReCyle? What about the 1100dx? Have you seen this? It is freeware and its supposed to be a dead on virtual reproduction of an Akai sampler. I downloaded it and dont know how to use it, cause I dont know anything about Akai samplers. As far as instructions go, it says you can download the Akai manual cause it uses the same instructions. I dont know, but if you want to check it out let me know and Ill send you the address to where I got it, if I can remember anyway. So if you like Akai samplers, and most people do, I think this just might be kinda funky;)

ReZo-99

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             18-Dec-98  @  12:54 PM   -   RE: Virtual Samplers

Franky

Where you downloaded it ? I wanna to check it out !

Franky

Message 3/3             18-Dec-98  @  03:03 PM   -   RE: Virtual Samplers

x2c4nrg

The Signum 1100dx sampler homepage is www.signum.it
It is a virtual reproduction of the Akai s3200xl sampler. If anyone downloads it and knows how to use it, drop me some pointers. I dont really want to download the Akai s3200xl instructions cause I already have an ASR-10 sampler and I dont want to use up the little memory that I have left.

ReZo-99

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)