aaa Korg Z1 or E-MU Audity 2000 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

07-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Korg Z1 or E-MU Audity 2000

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             22-Dec-98  @  05:11 AM   -   Korg Z1 or E-MU Audity 2000

cd

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

has anyone seen the Audity 2000?Its a rack synth,not alot of sound control that I know of but damn,it has some wicked sounds!!!!If anyone has any opinion on wether I should get the Korg Z1 or the E-MU Audity 2000 it would be MUCH apreciated!!!!cuz Im getting one of the two this week and I cant decide.the style Im going for is a real spaced out trance type thing(Im also working on a JP8000 and Cakewalk Pro7)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             22-Dec-98  @  04:20 PM   -   RE: Korg Z1 or E-MU Audity 2000

pedicelli

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I don't know anything about the Emu, but the Z1 is one dope keyboard. It's got 6 parts, plenty of real-time modulation, beautiful sounds, full MIDI implementation, and a whole bunch of other cool stuff. I tried it out once and wanted to buy it right there! They're really low in price now, and the price should go down even more after the new year because Korg might be announcing its discontinuation.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)