aaa Another satisfied 777 customer - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

07-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Another satisfied 777 customer

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             25-Dec-98  @  05:43 AM   -   Another satisfied 777 customer

lint

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I just received my 777, and i must tell you it is everything people say. It can replicate a 303 with no problem, and I have been able to make some crazy beats without even cracking the manual. what a nice christmas... -lint

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             25-Dec-98  @  06:59 PM   -   RE: Another satisfied 777 customer

x2c4nrg

Im telling you. I haven't even looked at my manuel yet. Im too busy making acid! Theres no need, its so simple. Every day I discover something new with the 777.

Tip:

Set the gain to 0, overdrive to 1/4 of the way, frequency (tune) to 0, turn the wave all the way to square, resonance to 10, res max to a 1/4 of the way, set it to the 3pole filter, glide time to 10, level to 10 on one osc, decay to 10, switch to bass boost, turn all other knobs to 0, keep the accent knob all the way up and the accent amplifier knob all the way down and use alot of accents and glides, mess around with the cuttoff and the env amount and you got your self a super screaming, roaring, supafly TB-303!

Enjoy! (Cause I sure in the f*ck do!!!)

I see a Future Retro future!

ReZo-99

Message 3/3             26-Dec-98  @  05:34 PM   -   RE: Another satisfied 777 customer

x2c4nrg

My bad, I meant set the waveform to saw. Or even in the middle. =~)

ReZo-99

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)