aaa IF YOU LIKE 303 MUSIC CHECK THESE!!!!!!!!!!!! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

28-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: IF YOU LIKE 303 MUSIC CHECK THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             18-Jan-99  @  12:27 AM   -   IF YOU LIKE 303 MUSIC CHECK THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

There is a UK based band called INTERLECT 3000, I first heard of them from Future Music Magazine, they had a track on the first FM cd called "Can't take it" to this day it is still one of the best acid tracks I've ever heard, they have also had some tracks out on Triumph records, Smitten records and a few more i think, if anyone knows if they are still around let me know, as I haven't heard much about them in the past couple of years. Also if you know of any other cool 303 tracks apart from the obvious ones let me know...THANX

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             19-Jan-99  @  11:48 PM   -   RE: IF YOU LIKE 303 MUSIC CHECK THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!

pedicelli

Yo, could you possibly encode that track in MP3 (16-bit, 128 kbps, 44 khz) for me? I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

Message 3/5             23-Jan-99  @  01:59 PM   -   RE: IF YOU LIKE 303 MUSIC CHECK THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!

303man

records for sale, fvturus, UK london techno label
Real Audio samples www.tianet.com/fvturus

Cost
UKP
Crazy Fvcka FVS2TW 1.00
Fvture Trip A.D 3030 FVS3EP 4.00
Earth Shadow FVS4EP 1.00
Detonator : Force One FVS5EP 4.00
Life Force FVS6EP 4.00
Tomahawk 7 FVS7EP 1.50
Black Thunder FVS8EP 0.50
Lost in Time FVS9EP 0.50
Darkside FVS10TW 0.50
Manipulation FVS11TW 0.50
Compilation CD FVS14CD 3.00
This is Dark FVS12EP free
Sukhoi 37 FVS13EP free
PhatnPhunky EP NYM1EP free

shipping extra 1 UKP=1.65 US$

Message 4/5             28-Jan-99  @  06:54 PM   -   RE: IF YOU LIKE 303 MUSIC CHECK THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!

da

Yeah I agree, Interlect 3000 fucking RULE, I think they might record under a different name now?
the last thing I got was their album called Electric Allsorts (from CD now). Forget Hawtin, Aphex, Hardfloor et al, this wipes the floor with them all!

Message 5/5             28-Jan-99  @  07:04 PM   -   RE: IF YOU LIKE 303 MUSIC CHECK THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!

doofer404

They are from Detroit I think, they worked with Immersion on a track called squid (bit shit actually),
they used to be on colin dale alot a few years back, also check out DDR, Flex303 and Guy Mcaffer

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)