aaa starting a manual reference collection....... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

10-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: starting a manual reference collection.......

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             21-Jan-99  @  05:40 PM   -   starting a manual reference collection.......

ionicsix

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

i am looking for manuals....orig or copies.....to start a reference collection.
i know...copywrite laws....i am tring to get permission to load manuals on line so people can download them. might not happen, BUT i can list what i have.....hehehe......bye the way, non profit!
thanx ian

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             22-Jan-99  @  12:25 AM   -   RE: starting a manual reference collection.......

pedicellIi

I have both Korg Prophecy manuals along with the MCR-8 manual, but there's no way in hell I'm scanning them for free! That would take hours!

Message 3/8             09-Feb-99  @  06:24 PM   -   RE: starting a manual reference collection.......

phear_b1

It's a great project I've been expecting to happen for years. U would have a LOT of traffic w/ the vintage hype etc..., and consequently make also a lot of $$$, but of course after the work is finished. Do it while it's still time and get famous !!!

Message 4/8             12-Feb-99  @  12:36 AM   -   RE: starting a manual reference collection.......

pedicelli

I would like to see at least half the money before I even put the manuals on my flatbed.

Message 5/8             12-Feb-99  @  01:08 AM   -   RE: starting a manual reference collection.......

ionicsix

as long as i have the golden kinko's connection........i'll send manuals for the postage!
aint no way in hell i'm scanning them,plus the copywrite laws!
but if people trade me manuals for manuals........who cares?
maybe i will change my mind later......but it seems to go well with people!
plus it gives me a chance to sell/trade my other gear!!!!!!!!

Message 6/8             12-Feb-99  @  03:25 AM   -   RE: starting a manual reference collection.......

cyborg0

Well, what he can do is say that you MUST scan in at least 3 manuals before you can GET a manual. Kinda like a manual club.. hell, for the studio440 manual, I would scan the manuals for everything I ever owned! ( a lot of stuff BTW)
Rob

Message 7/8             12-Feb-99  @  02:38 PM   -   RE: starting a manual reference collection.......

steve

I have the Moog Rouge manual if ya want it!!!?

Have to dig it out tho

Message 8/8             13-Feb-99  @  06:14 AM   -   RE: starting a manual reference collection.......

NicholasFaith

Hello, I was wondering if someone could send me the manual to rebirth 2.0, please?????????
if so e-mail me,Later, Nicholas

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)