aaa where to get repairs in the UK? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

10-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: where to get repairs in the UK?

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             25-Jan-99  @  11:46 PM   -   where to get repairs in the UK?

g.thomson

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi i need to get my 303 and 101 repaired in the Uk. does anyone know where to go? I may be able to do it my self cos it doesn't seem to terminal. The problem with the 303 is that the battery power doesn't work so no pattern back up. Any ideas matbe a loose connection. The problem with the 101 is that it is stuck in square wave. The waveform button moves but it doesn't change the sound. Any ideas ?

cheers willy

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             27-Jan-99  @  12:39 AM   -   RE: where to get repairs in the UK?

i can repair most analog stuff

Message 3/5             28-Feb-99  @  05:06 PM   -   RE: where to get repairs in the UK?

SED1156

Hi who are you and where are you? Have you come across problems like these before? E-mail me if your serious. What sort of price?

cheers willy

PS - i am in Edinburgh

Message 4/5             04-Mar-99  @  03:10 PM   -   RE: where to get repairs in the UK?

Willy SED1156

I still dont know where to get my gear serviced? Any ideas someone out there must know?

Message 5/5             04-Mar-99  @  09:15 PM   -   RE: where to get repairs in the UK?

I could do both for about £100 plus carriage.

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)