aaa NEED A TB 303 !! (how to get one?) - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

27-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: NEED A TB 303 !! (how to get one?)

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             28-Jan-99  @  08:50 AM   -   NEED A TB 303 !! (how to get one?)

wds0005

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

if anybody out there can help....i am trying to make some trance records, but
i need a 303. if anyone has one, please let me know. i also have some questions maybe somebody could answer about running everything into my computer (such
as what sound card i need, ect....) thanx

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             29-Jan-99  @  01:06 AM   -   RE: NEED A TB 303 !! (how to get one?)

pedicelli

Use Rebirth and a Roland MCR-8 MIDI controller to control the 303's. Check my website for more information for this amazing alternative:

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Museum/3068/smek.htm

With respect to the soundcard...make sure you get one that has TRUE full duplex capablities...this just doesn't mean it can record and play simultaneously...this means it can output wave to multiple programs. The Creative Sound Blaster Live! has been making a good impact...check out the February Issue of Future Music when it comes out on the 15th, they're gonna review it. Also check out www.creative.com..

But then there's other more expensive stuff...just look around...

Message 3/4             29-Jan-99  @  09:46 AM   -   RE: NEED A TB 303 !! (how to get one?)

Franky

Another very good Soundcards are the Soundcards from the German Firm
"TerraTec". They are a little bit expensive but the have an brilliant sound.
And are perfect for makin or control or record ... music with your Computer.

Check it out they are sure on web (but i donīt know they Adress !)

Franky

Message 4/4             30-Jan-99  @  02:59 AM   -   RE: NEED A TB 303 !! (how to get one?)

cd

I also am working on some trance projects and I just got my 777 and I let me tell you,this thing is alot more powerful then a 303(I think the other 777 owners on this chat line will agree with me).......check it out!as for a sound card Im using a MIDIMAN D-MAN card,its OK,I havent realy put it to the test yet.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)