aaa About the 777... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

27-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: About the 777...

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             09-Feb-99  @  09:23 PM   -   About the 777...

steakhouse

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hello, I'm looking for the truth concerning the FR777 (if any...). Well, the two points I'd really love to hear about are the following :

* Is it undistinguishable FOR A 303-HEAD /does it screams so much ?

* Is that thing ALIVE like a 303 ?

The most important point is the last one. I mean I don't care if the sound ain't the same at the oscilloscope, but is it REALLY alive and wild and springy and strong and singing like on a 303 ??? Does it pushes u like the realone to program loops from Hell ???? Comments from owners much appreciated.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             10-Feb-99  @  12:33 AM   -   RE: About the 777...

x2c4nrg

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

If its a screamer your looking for, then hell yeah, the 777 is what you want. The 777 has its own built in distortion. It also has two rezo knobs. You have one to control your resonance and one to control your maximum resonance. You can make the 777 scream louder than Josh Winks "Higher State of Consiousness" if you want to. The 777 is very 'alive'. There is so much you can do with it. Its great for replicating a 303. Plus now, there are some modifications that you can have done to it from another company. Its definatly a screamer and since its analog, you can feel the bass scrapin' at your woofers.

ReZo-99
High Society

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)