aaa No battery power on my tb - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

09-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: No battery power on my tb

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             04-Mar-99  @  11:20 PM   -   No battery power on my tb

Willy - SED1156

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hi i desperately need some help to get my tb-303 back in action. The problem is that when i try to run it off of battery power nothing happens. This is annoying as i can't save patterns. Does anyone know what the problem is/ how to fix it or can anyone fix it for me. If you can give me some details you will have to be in the UK as i live in Edinburgh.

cheers willy

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             05-Mar-99  @  04:30 AM   -   RE: No battery power on my tb

pedicelli

Something must be wrong with the circuit of the battery section leading up to the main board....have someone with an electrical engineering backround to give it a looksie...

You from Edinburgh? My ancestors are from there! Crasiest mother fuckers to have ever lived...just like in Braveheart, no joke! You an Ultra-Sonic fan??

Message 3/5             06-Mar-99  @  04:51 PM   -   RE: No battery power on my tb

Willy

Ultra Sonic you must be F**king kidding. Is that the kind of music that you guy's are into. If it is then i'm in the wrong place. Pure premium quality acid house is where it's at in the molde of the classic Jesus loves aceeeid!!
Your right though Edinburgh is a good place to live.

Message 4/5             06-Mar-99  @  06:26 PM   -   RE: No battery power on my tb

Then you my friend should check out Interlect 3000 matey

Message 5/5             06-Mar-99  @  09:27 PM   -   RE: No battery power on my tb

pedicelli

What the hell's wrong with U-S??? Me, I like a bit of everything......commercial and underground....

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)