aaa What's a TB-303??? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

12-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: What's a TB-303???

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/5             08-Mar-99  @  06:33 PM   -   What's a TB-303???

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Some one help me!!! This weekend I did a live set at this afterhours place. I used a few old roland x0x boxs. And after me came a kid with an "mc-303". Now to the point! Stupid turbo rave kids came up to me and were all, "hey, that doesn't look like his 303?" You're looks old, his is new looking. How come your's only make that one noise? His makes a lot more! And all these kids were on the mc-303. This kid thinking he's god pumping out his shitty sampled drum beats, the kids loved it.

Now, has roland successfully brainwashed all the newcomers to think the MC-303 is the "big" one??? Cause kids now aday's don't know what the fuck is up?? Help me!!!!!! I can't stand these retarded kids anymore!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/5             08-Mar-99  @  11:36 PM   -   RE: What's a TB-303???

pedicelli

Jesus, God, oh Lord.......what a tear that brings to my eye......the kids are right that the MC-303 does a lot more, but the sound is SHEEE-AAAAA-ITTTT!! Maybe it's kinda ok for some percussion, but everything on that machine is sampled bullshit......"digital" sounding as all hell for the synths...

Well, you've gotta give it to Roland for their marketting techniques...they just make crap box after box, all cheesy samples......

Message 3/5             12-Mar-99  @  11:17 AM   -   RE: What's a TB-303???

TheRite

I must agree withe the inferior quality of the mc, and i can certainly see where you're coming from when you say these kids have been brainwashed, althoug it was probably just a case of 'The Miseducation of Lauren Hill' (or just a plain lack of education as far as vintage gear goes).
But on the other hand, with no offence intended AT ALL, I also have to mention that maybe the reason these kids where raving about the other guy was his music. (I KNOW a lot of kids have been brainwashed in that department)

Maybe your music just wasn't down to their low standards?

Bart

Message 4/5             15-Mar-99  @  05:59 PM   -   RE: What's a TB-303???

johnny

a tb-303 is an electrified farting machine.

aint it cool?

Message 5/5             15-Mar-99  @  06:30 PM   -   RE: What's a TB-303???

ReZo-99

Yeah, Nobody can emulate a fart like a TB-303! The real fart clone!

ReZo-99

Viewing all 5 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 5 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)