aaa Who has the mintest 303? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Who has the mintest 303?

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9             12-Mar-99  @  08:24 AM   -   Who has the mintest 303?

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hey! does anyone wanna have a contest to see who has the absolute best 303??? Just put you're 303 on you're scanner. We'll have a contest to see who's is in best shape! Anyone?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/9             12-Mar-99  @  03:20 PM   -   RE: Who has the mintest 303?

pedicelli

Putting your 303 on the scanner would make a pretty shit picture...they're would be too much glare, even after the descreen effect. But, if the pic comes out with more glare, it probably means that your 303 has more shine to it...

Message 3/9             13-Mar-99  @  12:20 AM   -   RE: Who has the mintest 303?

ReZo-99

I can't scan mine because I dont have a scanner. Oh well...just take my word for it...my 303 is the cleanest of 'em all! Not a scratch on it! Even the case is super clean.

ReZo-99

Message 4/9             14-Mar-99  @  01:47 AM   -   RE: Who has the mintest 303?

I doubt it! Mine was in a box still last year!

Message 5/9             14-Mar-99  @  07:25 PM   -   RE: Who has the mintest 303?

ReZo-99

Have you guys seen Hardfloors 303's? They are all tore up. Did you know that Hardfloor has 9 TB's? One is a Devilfish.

Look at that. They're all tore up. They're still FREAKIN' THE FUNK THO'!

ReZo-99

Message 6/9             14-Mar-99  @  07:26 PM   -   RE: Who has the mintest 303?

ReZo-99

Whoops the pic didn't show...oh well...fuck HTML.

Message 7/9             14-Mar-99  @  07:36 PM   -   RE: Who has the mintest 303?

ReZo-99

Message 8/9             15-Mar-99  @  11:29 PM   -   RE: Who has the mintest 303?

pedicelli

Ya, I've seen that pic before...got it from the bass special issue of Future Music magazine in which they interviewed Hardfloor, right? If I ever get a customized liscence plate, I'm getting TB-303 too!  

Message 9/9             14-Apr-99  @  02:20 AM   -   RE: Who has the mintest 303?

Deep Blue

I have a Bassline that is in mint condition. Manual, Case ect. I'm thinking about getting a shitty one so that i can devilfish it. I also have a mint jupiter 8 w/midi. mint Oberheim expander and a mint red sh101 on the way to my studio. I have some really cool pictures of them all that i shot with my digital camera.

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)