aaa tricky clock - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

10-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: tricky clock

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/7             17-Mar-99  @  02:22 PM   -   tricky clock

jcraig

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I've been noticing that the clock on my TB is rather unreliable. Sometimes patterns lose their rhythm and the tempo speeds up and slows down. I'm not really that concerned about it, I have an XBS-10 and an 808 to make it run, but by itself the speed may fluctuate and sometimes can't play back a pattern at all. Who else has had this problem and what can you tell me?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/7             19-Mar-99  @  12:11 AM   -   RE: tricky clock

pedicelli

Hmmm...I wonder if it has to do with the fact that it's an unreliable-20-year old piece of equipment.......hmmmmm....clock ain't working anymore....if only you could just put in a lithium battery...

Does the sound still work? Nothing wrong with modulation? Pitches?

Message 3/7             19-Mar-99  @  12:47 AM   -   RE: tricky clock

Unreliable???? Ha! Mines 20 years old and will probably live to see it's 100th birthday! I haven't had a scratchy pot, worn key, nothing at all. for 20 years, this is the most reliable machine I own. Never once have I ever even had the though of it breaking down. All the new shit is already breaking down. new machines suck. For the still young age of 18, it's doing just fine! Pedicilli, you should quit fucking hacking on the 303, and fucking buy one. Or do us all a big favor and lose the attitude or you're presence on this web page. A big thanks if you succed!

LaTer you stupid fucking digital cock sucker. Go fuck a groove box. dick

Message 4/7             19-Mar-99  @  12:49 PM   -   RE: tricky clock

jcraig

Except for the clock the motherfucker's tip-top. The sound still makes me come. And it's tweakable as ever. All I need to do is sync it to one of the other boxes and use the external clock to start/stop and adjust tempo, the only problem with that being that my other boxes add bulk and don't run on batteries. And that is one thing that really rocks about the 303. I can just pack some energizers and bang the acid for hours when I'm traveling by bus or plane.

Message 5/7             26-Mar-99  @  07:17 PM   -   RE: tricky clock

lovesystem

I have problems with sync too. My TB has a tendency to slow down and go out of sync, especially when changing patterns. I donīt know how to cure that. Have tried different syncīs e.g. 606, Kenton Pro Solo and DrumStation. Otherwise it works fine. Itīs as brand new.

Message 6/7             26-Mar-99  @  07:18 PM   -   RE: tricky clock

lovesystem

I have problems with sync too. My TB has a tendency to slow down and go out of sync, especially when changing patterns. I donīt know how to cure that. Have tried different syncīs e.g. 606, Kenton Pro Solo and DrumStation. Otherwise it works fine. Itīs as brand new.

Message 7/7             26-Mar-99  @  07:18 PM   -   RE: tricky clock

lovesystem

Viewing all 7 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 7 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)