aaa Arpegiator Problem - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

12-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Arpegiator Problem

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             21-Mar-99  @  08:14 PM   -   Arpegiator Problem

gmacdona

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

hey there...i have a problem....when i record into Cubase with my Korg Prophecy with the arpegiator ON......the arpegiator doesnt work....i play it back and its the same sound and everything ,but its not 'arpegiated'....i was told that maybe the eprom is old or sumthing and if its not before a #20 it wont work......and that i would have to get an updated eprom or sumthing......but i bought it used so i dont have warrantee.......can anyone help....??thank you.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             23-Mar-99  @  12:08 AM   -   RE: Arpegiator Problem

pedicelli

Are you recording MIDI or WAVE? Depending on the ROM version, it sometimes likes to turn the ECHO on/off.....I have ROM version 16, and I have no problems...I can even synch the arpeggiator to other programs....tell me more about your problem, and your setup..you've really gotta make sure your connections and setups are right...especially in Cubase...I'm more familiar with Cakewalk, but I think I can still help....

Message 3/6             23-Mar-99  @  01:17 AM   -   RE: Arpegiator Problem

well im trying to learn MIDI....and im not doin to good.  ......what ROM version are you talkin about.?i have no idea....i thought the arpegiator was supposed to be able to sync up to whatever but i dont know.....what ROM version should i find out about.?cubase or my Korg...im lost....thanks man

Message 4/6             23-Mar-99  @  11:38 PM   -   RE: Arpegiator Problem

pedicelli

Woh...if you're new to MIDI you'll have a bitch of a time, but it's really just a matter of ins and outs...computer experience, especially when dealing with the Prophecy helps. You really gotta know your way around the menus, but it's organized quite well....Hold the < > keys when you turn on the power, it should give the ROM version. Also check out the Prophecy mailing list, lots of info there..I don't think anything's wrong with your version, you're just not setting it up correctly...

If your setup just consists of the Prophecy, connect IN to OUT of soundcard, and set in OUTPUT in your sequencer to SB16 MIDI OUT. In global section 8 I think, set MIDI CLOCK to EXTERNAL....I could tell you more, but that would be how Cakewalk works...

Message 5/6             24-Mar-99  @  04:27 PM   -   RE: Arpegiator Problem

steepslope

Yo,man! You is crazy ! I used Roland TB-303 @ years and I am very happy !
Please give me your web site , I want to listen your things . OK?
My name is MOTOR ! Ilive in Russia ! I and my friends ELECTROTECHNIC create new
project . It's name is STEEPSLOPE !!!!!
If you want friendship please answer me NOW!!!

Message 6/6             24-Mar-99  @  11:10 PM   -   RE: Arpegiator Problem

pedicelli

What are you talking about??? You want my website?? Ummmm....ok, but I don't exactly know what you're talking about...

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Museum/3068/smek.htm

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)