aaa PEDICELLI'S NEW BOARD - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: PEDICELLI'S NEW BOARD

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             04-Apr-99  @  02:57 AM   -   PEDICELLI'S NEW BOARD

PEDICELLI

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

DO YOU GUY'S LIKE CASIO KEYBOARDS? I JUST BOUGHT ONE TONIGHT AT BEST BUY. IT ONLY COST ME $89. IT SOUNDS WAY BETTER THAN A 303 YOU ASSHOLES!. Do you want me to post some of my Hanson MP3's for you guys? Email me if you think I'm the shit.

Pedicelli

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             04-Apr-99  @  09:30 PM   -   RE: PEDICELLI'S NEW BOARD

technician

Link?:  No link

ok, whoever is posting messages trying to be "pedicilli", we know it's not him, you sound stupid, it's old, give it up. I think the joke got old about 5 posts ago. So fuck off now.

Message 3/4             15-Apr-99  @  03:20 AM   -   RE: PEDICELLI'S NEW BOARD

Deep Azure Blue

Really now... This guy pedicilli knows his stuff. I enjoy reading what he writes and consider him fellow brother of the electric vibe so. Bottom line is who cares what this guy has or doesn't have If he likes it and he's happy with it leave well enough alone...This forrum could be used in a much more constructive way...Knowledge is power

Message 4/4             15-Apr-99  @  04:39 AM   -   RE: PEDICELLI'S NEW BOARD

jcu3

Wrong idiot! It goes like this: "Knowledge is only potential power. Action is true power."

Believe.Future.Understand-Prototype 909

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)