aaa PURPLE 303 ! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

10-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: PURPLE 303 !

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             05-Apr-99  @  11:29 PM   -   PURPLE 303 !

jcu3

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

First off, I'm not some Faggot who has nothing better to do, exept to make shit up. So don't flame me for this. But has anyone ever read about or heard of a very limited TB-303 Roland released that was actually purple. I swear to God I read this. I'm not hallucinating this, I don't do drugs (err..), and I'm not on crack. Does anyone know about this? And if that little chump that was flamming Pedecelli talks some wack shit, I will go through the T1 connection here at work and hurt you , badly. Anyhow, I hope someone can tell me if they know anything about this esoteric dream machine. Visualizing this beast in my head makes me drip..........

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             06-Apr-99  @  09:58 AM   -   RE: PURPLE 303 !

jcu3

I just emailed a fuck load of reliable resources about the 303, that would know about that limited edition thing. I don't want to look like a total wuss telling lies....... I need to prove it.

Message 3/4             06-Apr-99  @  09:58 AM   -   RE: PURPLE 303 !

X

What I've heard about it is that its called a Roland TB 323,which was never released because there was something with some components used inside which Roland had no authorisation for.
So it was never taken in production .But it seems that a few (prototypes) were made.
The sound is like a Tb-303 but then with a WAH-WAH touch in it.
This is what I have come to know about the TB-323, but if it is true I don't know. Would be fucking great if it was!

Message 4/4             06-Apr-99  @  10:19 AM   -   RE: PURPLE 303 !

jcu3

Fuck yea, I'm not a liar after all. Done.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)