aaa O.K. i've thought about Ribirth again and.... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: O.K. i've thought about Ribirth again and....

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             08-Apr-99  @  09:39 AM   -   O.K. i've thought about Ribirth again and....

jcu3

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

O.K. i've thought about Ribirth again and....i've came to the conclusion. That it still sucks!!!!! It's for girls.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             08-Apr-99  @  03:34 PM   -   RE: O.K. i've thought about Ribirth again and....

Raver X

For girls? What? I bet there are alot of better Rebirth songs than songs YOU made with YOUR TB.

Since you actually own a real TB, I can see why you wouldn't need it, but it can still add depth to you music.

Well...whatever...Im wasting my time.

Message 3/4             09-Apr-99  @  02:54 AM   -   RE: O.K. i've thought about Ribirth again and....

Better songs? Well maybe if I was into gabber and goa. By the way those are some of the gayist names for genre's of music i've ever heard. It's all in the way you use the gear isn't? I could go to my mom's house and sample every pot and pan I could bang together in her kitchen and sequence it and make some bangin track. So maybe I'll quit being so shallow.....................eh?

Message 4/4             09-Apr-99  @  02:44 PM   -   RE: O.K. i've thought about Ribirth again and....

pedicelli

Link?: Link

Wo...there's nothing wrong with goa! Especially psychedelic goa-trance stuff like Astral Projection! That stuff beats like there's no tomorrow....

Speaking of Gabber.....anyone ever hear the song Gabba by The Prodigy? It's not on any singles or albums...it's a song that Liam used to play as the encore song during live performances before 1996 (about)...fuckin' insane song!! If you wanna hear it, I've got a few versions...

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)