aaa Tunnel Records.? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Tunnel Records.?

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             08-Apr-99  @  09:36 PM   -   Tunnel Records.?

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

has anyone heard Tunnel Rocrods.?ive been trying to get a gear list but i cant find any info.i know they use ALOT of 303's....but can anyone tell what else they use.?i love some of theyre sounds....thanks

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             08-Apr-99  @  11:43 PM   -   RE: Tunnel Records.?

pedicelli

Link?: Link

Speaking of kit lists, anyone got the kit list for Ultra-Sonic? (aside from the generic 303, 808, and 909......specific samplers, synths?)

Message 3/6             19-Apr-99  @  09:22 AM   -   RE: Tunnel Records.?

willy

Who cares ultrasuckers are a bunch of untalented bitches who single handed fucked up the Scottish dance scene. I suppose you listen to scooter to right!!

Message 4/6             19-Apr-99  @  11:43 PM   -   RE: Tunnel Records.?

pedicelli

Link?: Link

Eh, there's nothing wrong with Ultra-Sonic, and definetely nothing wrong with Scooter (well, at least they're old stuff, some of the new stuff is kinda ok). U-S has insane hardcore and are the ones responsible for MC-based hardcore, so my respects. I dunno if you think it's because of their success that you think the Scottish dance scene is fucked, but there's nothing wrong with becoming successfull..

I hate it when people say that...same thing with The Prodigy after Charly...then they somewhat forced Liam to go on the cover of Mixmag with "Did Charly Kill Rave?"...bunch of bullshit..

Scooter kinda ripped off Ultra-Sonic's style, but have made a huge impact on the techno world...they're more commercial now and they're music isn't as hardcore as it used to be, but they're old stuff still beats hard. Lots of good trance too....I have a good Scooter page on my website if you wanna check it out..I've got their kit list there.

I dunno if you haven't heard it, but don't tell me that "I Just Can't Stop" isn't a good acid-hardcore track....

Message 5/6             20-Apr-99  @  01:43 AM   -   RE: Tunnel Records.?

Homepage www.tunnel.de

Message 6/6             20-Apr-99  @  07:41 AM   -   RE: Tunnel Records.?

theyre homepage doesnt have any gear lists.....

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)