aaa Nasty High freq. in rebirth. What gives? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Nasty High freq. in rebirth. What gives?

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             14-Apr-99  @  02:35 AM   -   Nasty High freq. in rebirth. What gives?

Azure

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

My rebirth 2.0 has this irratating high frequency sound when it is not playing anything...Has anyone else had this problem?The program is totally fuckin noisy..

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             14-Apr-99  @  11:36 PM   -   RE: Nasty High freq. in rebirth. What gives?

pedicelli

Link?: Link

It all has to do with the internal mixing of your soundcard, specifically attributed to the WAVE channel.

If nothing's playing, and your MASTER or WAVE volume is too high, you'll hear the amplified hiss. Same thing happens when your speaker volume is too high. The ideal thing to have is high enough internal amplification and low speaker amplification (all while avoiding distortion).

Message 3/4             15-Apr-99  @  02:42 AM   -   RE: Nasty High freq. in rebirth. What gives?

Azure

This is all true...Maybe it is my chessy ass sb16 after all.. Would an event layla fix this problem? What do you suggest, besides adjustying the levels because i know they are set o.k. on the modules soundcard and amp. ect.

Message 4/4             16-Apr-99  @  10:19 AM   -   RE: Nasty High freq. in rebirth. What gives?

Spider

Get SB Live, it's got a very low hiss level and it's
the best I know for the price

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)