aaa Hey lay off JCU3 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Hey lay off JCU3

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/1             15-Apr-99  @  06:41 PM   -   Hey lay off JCU3

byron

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hey man lay off jcu3@hotmail.com. He's kool. He's helped me a few times now. I emailed him about my Quasimidi 309 a couple of days. The manual I got is in German! He made it clear he didn't like the thing, but atleast he was willing to help me how to sync it up to my sequencer. When you speed up the sequencer or slow it down the Ravolution moves with it in time. He knew how to do that, with out using a manual. Something about a default setting. I don't remember. He doesn't own one or even have a manual! He also showed me some other tricks with it. Lay off him man. Some people in this room are actually pretty awesome.

B.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 1 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 1 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)