aaa Impersanations are for children. - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Impersanations are for children.

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/4             15-Apr-99  @  10:46 PM   -   Impersonations are for children.

jcu3

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Ha ha. Eat me! People who regularly visit this site know I don't talk like that. So when are you gonna grow up? We all know you have shitty gear, if you even have any. See, your a puss! You still haven't emailed me. But you can impersonate very well. How many of you guys are tired of impersonations? The fuckers out there don't have jobs or any gear or anything. You have way too much time on your hands. Fuck You Impersonator! By the way, your mom was pretty good last night! I'll do her again, too...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/4             16-Apr-99  @  05:36 AM   -   RE: Impersanations are for children.

Jay

hey jcu your right!! impersanations are for children. I think this ass hole that is impersanating and bugging you should be draged into a shark infested waters to be eatin. I tell you what there is nothing worse than being cloned on the net. If people didnt know you the'll think whats wrong with him and what a weirdo etc.. when it wasnt you who said those things.

Even though you called me a dork I want to say I guess I was kinda one in the topic I made. Im not like that all the time. I mainly ask questions and reply with answers I can think of for some one who asking. Hey lets be friends here and get along.

Who knows if I ever heard and played the real TB 303 I may dump big money on one. Funnier things has happend.

Message 3/4             16-Apr-99  @  05:52 AM   -   RE: Impersanations are for children.

jcu3

Jay! I didn't call you a dork. Those three in a row reply's from the "nothing can emulate a 303" thread wasn't me. Or the REAL me. It was the bloke who likes to impersonate people. You can tell he isn't serious about electronik muzik. That wasn't me man! But thanks for backing me, anyhow.

peace, jay.

Message 4/4             16-Apr-99  @  08:59 AM   -   RE: Impersanations are for children.

techinician

ok, this is to my liking! Let's actually get into talking about the 303 and stuff! Enough name calling. No one will progress from this stupid shit. So share you're know how, to those who don't know how!

Viewing all 4 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 4 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)