aaa Your little sister and my 303! - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Your little sister and my 303!

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             18-Apr-99  @  03:42 AM   -   Your little sister and my 303!

Not now, I'm not in the Moog

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

There is nothing I like more than eatin out you little sister while I programm a Bassline!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             05-May-99  @  12:46 AM   -   RE: Your little sister and my 303!

Deep Dish

You think that's good? Try diggin in your mom's ass while throwing on the distortion!

Message 3/8             05-May-99  @  01:31 PM   -   RE: Your little sister and my 303!

Contra

Link?:  Link

How about humpin' your dog while your mom eat's 'your' ass, and your sister rubs her pussy all over your face, while your'e beating your 303 senceless, and punching holes in your speakers, and twisting your acidline up in the air, and bitching your rebirth in your fruityloop, pause.......(breathless). While making space for the extra runway to takeoff, and making extra room for your dad's dick, and running to the bathroom, sick after reading rhis tottaly unattractive message, and spamming, and spamming, and spamming, and spamming, and so on.! Cheer's

Message 4/8             18-May-99  @  06:59 PM   -   RE: Your little sister and my 303!

jcu3

Link?: Link

I was bored as all hell and I dug this old thread up. My conclusion:

Too many sicko's here. Try thinking about sequences and gear more.....

Message 5/8             19-May-99  @  01:56 AM   -   RE: Your little sister and my 303!

planetalgon

Wait Fritz. I think this is perhaps the most insightful thing that Contradance has added to this site. Let's try to promote his creative growth by encouraging his brain activity, however painful it must be for him.

Message 6/8             19-May-99  @  02:31 AM   -   RE: Your little sister and my 303!

jcu3

Ivan Pavlov :
"squelch the box, I drool..squelch the box...I drool, squelch the box.....I drool"

Unconditioned responce.

Message 7/8             20-May-99  @  12:08 PM   -   RE: Your little sister and my 303!

Contra

Link?:  Link

Yaaaaaaaaauuuchhhhhh...
ACID SURGERY!!!
Twisting the 303 sound, with direct contact in my brain...

From joke to shotgun! I'm not trying to make everybody uppset.
So accept my appology for destroing the seriousness in this chatpage.

Message 8/8             20-May-99  @  04:05 PM   -   RE: Your little sister and my 303!

jcu3

No worries Contra. I don't think anyone cares anymore. It has now turned into the "Official Krusty the Clown TB-303 Discussion Board"...

p.s. I only get stupid where it's necessary, and only serious where it's necessary.

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)