aaa WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOURS??? - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOURS???

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             25-Apr-99  @  11:32 AM   -   WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOURS???

SUBMIT!

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

C`mon tell us what YOU do with your 303.......

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             25-Apr-99  @  03:36 PM   -   RE: WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOURS???

ReZo-99

I hug it and squeeze it and love it and caress it and feel it and tweak it and take it to the park and sleep with it and take it to Fishermans Warf in San Francisco for a romantic night and...

Should I go on?

BTW, I have threesomes with it and my 777. = )

ReZo-99
High Society

Message 3/6             25-Apr-99  @  06:01 PM   -   RE: WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOURS???

tom_wag

Link?:  No link

I'll sell it... Anyone interested ? Great condition and Kenton-MIDIfied.

Message 4/6             25-Apr-99  @  09:28 PM   -   RE: WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOURS???

gmacdona

someone get me a 777 please.thank you very much have a treat

Message 5/6             26-Apr-99  @  06:32 PM   -   RE: WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOURS???

ReZo-99

You can get them from Future Retro. They're still for sale. www.angelfire.com/biz2/FutureRetro
They cost less than a second hand TB. If your looking to buy a second hand 777, good luck, I doubt that you'll see one anytime soon. Or, I'll sell you mine for $5000.00 hehehehe!

Lovin' it...

ReZo-99

Message 6/6             27-Apr-99  @  04:12 AM   -   RE: WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOURS???

Goodspeed

Take two Advil and get busy, 'cause if ya sit in front of it long enough your sure to get a headache programming the thing!

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)