aaa Good 303 patterns... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Good 303 patterns...

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             26-Apr-99  @  06:19 PM   -   Good 303 patterns...

squalcho

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Now I realize that this is going to be a little off topic because I am actually discussing something 303 related and not perpetuating some flame war, but here is my situation. I am heavily involved in music in many capacities, but have been experimenting lately with doing a 2x4 set-up with another DJ, 4 turntables, my sampler, and my TB. It has been a lot of fun, and I have even had some success with syncing the 303 to the turntables by adjusting the interior tempo pot (making it less sensitive). All is well and I have been using a lot of different types of 303 patterns, chains, and tracks. What I have been enjoying recently, though, is creating TB tracks from non-electronic funk songs (some of the Bootsy stuff, Prince, Rick James, Average White Band). This has opened a whole new world up. What I want to do now is work with some of your 303 lines. These won't likely be used in songs, only our live 2x4 acid set, and if I use something of yours, I will send you a mix tape or CD-R. So if you have something that you think I might be interested in (which is pretty much anything) please e-mail me. I would really like some serious input from other acid enthusiasts. And if you are a Mac head, I can send you a copy of my TB patch database on Filemaker. This version contains 2 interfaces, one that looks like the TB-303, and another that is based on the colors of the Los Angeles Lakers, cuz I've got 2 represent. This database makes it really easy to record/back-up your basslines. I will include the 25 or so patterns that I have already put into the database for your use, should you like to use them. I truly appreciate any responses to this. Thanks.

©hrisFader

DISCLAIMER: Any message I post to this board is geared towards disseminating useful information about the Roland TB-303. I have been listening to electronic music since 1980, and have been a musician for a decade. Therefore, any flame-throwers questioning my creativity, ability, or motivation are invited to kiss my big white ass.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             03-May-99  @  09:15 AM   -   RE: Good 303 patterns...

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

pppssscchchheeeee!!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)