aaa Homepage for personal tracks... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Homepage for personal tracks...

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/6             28-Apr-99  @  07:29 AM   -   Homepage for personal tracks...

Akai_MPC

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

What up.
I posted this in another room also to get some feedback or other links.

If anyone has tracks to listen to post them here please, i'm dyin to hear other peoples stuff

If you get bored heres my link:
www.mp3.com/bipolar
Its Acid and Techno
There is going to be a Bangin track on there prolly on Fri or Sat(just uploaded it)
called Tek*Bang its my most recent.
Feedback and other links needed.

Thanks alot

Akai

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/6             28-Apr-99  @  05:05 PM   -   RE: Homepage for personal tracks...

x2c4nrg

Link?: Link

I have a page up too on mp3.com. Check it out. Theres only one song up right now, but I uploaded some other old ones and they should be up real soon. Im going to add some newer stuff real soon too. Check it out though and send me some feedback. My style has changed so I want to know if its for the better. My one song made it to #17 on the trance charts too. Not too bad. Peace.

ReZo-99
High Society

Message 3/6             28-Apr-99  @  08:00 PM   -   RE: Homepage for personal tracks...

Akai

Rezo...
Whats the address?

Message 4/6             29-Apr-99  @  02:22 AM   -   RE: Homepage for personal tracks...

ReZo-99

Its on the top underneath my e-mail address ^

Message 5/6             01-May-99  @  08:05 AM   -   RE: Homepage for personal tracks...

akai

Rezo i am sorry to be such a fuckin tard 

but what the hell is the www.actualaddress.com

i have tried various forms of Rezo/x2c4nrg preceded by www.mp3.com
and i aint gettin cheeyat

i only ask cause i really wanna hear yo' trax  

Cya

Message 6/6             02-May-99  @  12:22 AM   -   RE: Homepage for personal tracks...

ReZo-99

Its alright. The address is www.mp3.com/highsociety

A new song was just added. Its called "Panic Attack!". Its got some super hardcore acid basslines in it and hard hittin' beats so check it out. Im working on alot of new projects including a remix for Jim Hopkins from the former group Electroliners. (Remember Loose Caboose?)The remix Im doing is for his latest release "BreakItDown" which can be heard on www.twitchrecordings.com

My remix is going to be on a "BreakItDown" remix LP to be released later on. Ill post it here when its available. Please send me your honest opinion about my tracks to my e-mail address. It would mean alot to me.

x2c4nrg@msn.com or ReZo@e.raver.net

Well, I hope you enjoy my music and I hope that it at least makes your toes tap. Peace.

ReZo-99

Viewing all 6 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 6 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)