aaa I'm sick of all these Nutsacks.... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

Viewing all 15 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/15             13-May-99  @  04:50 AM   -   I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

jcu3

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I'm sick of all these little nutsacks ruining our site. All these total fucking retarted postings about dudes licking their cat's snatch and dumb ass's that think TB-303's rust and shit. GOD! who are these fuckers? I mean, how much of a little crotch do you have to be, to think like that? Right now I'm taking up server space for this message, but I think someone had to address this. I meant, i've learned a shit load of stuff by coming here to this site. From tricks with effects and filters, MIDI stuff, software, and opening my mind to other artists view points. I really wish there was another website for those total dumb ass's. What the fuck?

I"M HERE TO LEARN.....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/15             13-May-99  @  07:52 AM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

tricki

Can anyone help me? I think my TR909 is rusting.

Message 3/15             13-May-99  @  10:48 AM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

"_"

My cat was good last night....mmmm

Message 4/15             13-May-99  @  04:20 PM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

jcu3

THERES TOO MANY MONKEY SPANKS HERE!!!

Look at all these wack messages...

WE NEED ORDER!!!!....hehe

Message 5/15             14-May-99  @  04:27 AM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

_

mmm kiddy tonight

Message 6/15             14-May-99  @  08:03 PM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

psychic

tasty kiddy all night

Message 7/15             14-May-99  @  11:11 PM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

jcu3

MMmmm....your mom...

Message 8/15             14-May-99  @  11:24 PM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

planetalgon

Well. I don't really have much to add to the whole eating out subject but something came to mind while reading this stuff and could be considered a useful trick to do with your analog synth.
Once I was making some howling noises on my Juno 60. I got it to sound a lot like a cat. In fact, so real did it sound that my 4 cats started to howl and their tails got big and fluffy (if you have cats you will know what I mean by this.) So I thought that it might be a good way to interact with other types of animals as well...
I took the Juno out into my back yard and wired some speakers up into the trees and hid them with some leaves. I began imitating the birds that I heard around the house. Even their exact inflections as they responded. Almost instantly the whole woods was teeming with Cardinals, Jays, and these weird greyish black birds that I think are Mockingbirds. The Cardinals even attacked the speakers! Anyways, its something nonconventional to do with your synths on a spring afternoon. 

Message 9/15             18-May-99  @  02:52 PM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

Contra

Link?:  Link

No more rewardless hunting periods.

Let's straight out the facts. Our music generation can "talk" to the birds as well as the bees. (though it didn't come as a suprise..:-)

Message 10/15             18-May-99  @  10:43 PM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

jcu3

Hey Planet, still have that Juno 60? I miss me Juno 6 all the time..

Message 11/15             18-May-99  @  11:28 PM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

planetalgon

No I sold that sucker for 640 bucks with the JSQ-60 and MSQ-700 sequencers. It was my first synth but I don't miss miss it a bit because my other stuff walks all over the Juno. I'd like to hear the 777. Have you heard anything about it yet? Seems like an awful cheap price for something so cool looking.

Message 12/15             19-May-99  @  12:03 AM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

jcu3

No, I haven't heard it, except the demo on Future Music. But don't tell anyone ,but I think I'm pretty stolked on it. It's the closest thing that comes to our "Imaginary Ultimate 303". I just don't like the gimmicky thing where it's the "777" and it sells for $777...

That's kinda cheesy. I wish companies would quite fucking around like that.
It's like the "Rav-O-Lution". For the love of techno, would these companies stop all that flash and glitter? It's sounds way stupid, don't they know that? It makes descent produkts look like cheap pieces of crap. Maybe the stuff is designed strickly for the masses, instead of the intellignet crowd? But hey.

Only the man up in the sky, twiddling knobs, knows these things....

Message 13/15             19-May-99  @  01:21 AM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

TB-303

Message 14/15             19-May-99  @  01:22 AM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

Message 15/15             19-May-99  @  01:27 AM   -   RE: I'm sick of all these Nutsacks....

Viewing all 15 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)