aaa Going nuts on your 303... - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Going nuts on your 303...

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             18-May-99  @  05:27 PM   -   Going nuts on your 303...

planetalgon

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Hey lets hear some 303 solo lines from you guys. Post the links as MP3 files and let's see who can raise the most hair on our necks. They wouldn't have to be long. Just show us what you got!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             18-May-99  @  10:41 PM   -   RE: Going nuts on your 303...

jcu3

Where the hell do I upload it?

Message 3/8             20-May-99  @  05:31 PM   -   RE: Going nuts on your 303...

planetalgon

Link?: Link

You need to download the software if you dont have it from the site above to encode your file. Then you can post it at MP3.COM. I havn't gotten around to doing this yet but I'm going to post some stuff soon that I've done. If it's not too much of a pain in the ass, I'd welcome email files from people. I'd really like to hear your stuff and would offer some productive criticism to help you out. (not that you would need it, but it's offered nonetheless.) If you already have stuff listed there, you could just give us the link! Most of us have Rebirth too so maybe you could offer those files on request. Rebirth would be a great way for us to communicate 303 ideas.

I'm kind of suprised at the lack of response so far Fritz.

Message 4/8             20-May-99  @  07:43 PM   -   RE: Going nuts on your 303...

©hrisFader

Do you guys write down your lines in the backup format. I have to when I have something I wanna keep cuz my 303 doesn't run on batteries...sound familiar. I made up a filemaker pro file that lets me keep track of notes, accents, and the like. I did 2 interfaces for it, one that looks like the 303 and another that is based on the LA Lakers colors. Bored in class. Anyway, I am very interested in getting lines from other people cuz I use my 303 primarily to augment DJ sets and little one bar ines are what I need. Anyway, if anybody has a mac and can use this it really helps out a lot. Let me know. I would love to hear others lines. I will send you kids some of the ones I have as well.

Message 5/8             20-May-99  @  08:28 PM   -   RE: Going nuts on your 303...

Sounds cool. But I don't have a Mac, sorry Fade...

Message 6/8             20-May-99  @  08:28 PM   -   RE: Going nuts on your 303...

jcu

Message 7/8             20-May-99  @  08:29 PM   -   RE: Going nuts on your 303...

jcu3

Message 8/8             21-May-99  @  01:55 AM   -   RE: Going nuts on your 303...

planetalgon

Yeah, I got a PC too. So does this Filemaker thing actually work like a Rebirth sequencer (with knob movement) or is it more or less for MIDI notes? What is the "backup format"?

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)