aaa RB-338 then into my TB-303 - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: RB-338 then into my TB-303

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/8             07-Jun-99  @  10:55 PM   -   RB-338 then into my TB-303

d.

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Just for the record does anybody here with RB-338 and a TB-303, work their patterns and ideas with Rebirth first then translate them unto the TB-303. The reason I ask this is because of the easy access menus on rebirth can help shape patterns faster, maybe. Or how do you guys start your ideas....Thanks

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/8             07-Jun-99  @  11:20 PM   -   RE: RB-338 then into my TB-303

ReZo-99

I do every now and then. Well, what I do is take my old patterns that I created in ReBirth and program them into my 303. I dont write my new patterns on ReBirth and then write them on my 303 unless its a dope bassline. The best part about the TB is programming it so I mostly just write the patterns into my 303. Its not very easy to rewrite the patterns into the 303 cause of the slides and stuff.

If you know exactly how you want your bassline to sound, it might be easier to write in with ReBirth though, since it is easier.

ReZo-99

Message 3/8             07-Jun-99  @  11:24 PM   -   RE: RB-338 then into my TB-303

ReZo again

Did I just make any sense?

Message 4/8             08-Jun-99  @  04:00 PM   -   RE: RB-338 then into my TB-303

BSTANTON

NO! I DON"T NEED REEBERTH I GOT A EG-101

Message 5/8             09-Jun-99  @  09:47 AM   -   RE: RB-338 then into my TB-303

we don't really care what you have.

Message 6/8             23-Jun-99  @  10:16 AM   -   RE: RB-338 then into my TB-303

coucou

Message 7/8             23-Jun-99  @  09:13 PM   -   RE: RB-338 then into my TB-303

jcu3

BSTANTON- Oh I see, your back you little snatch. Fuck you been lately?

Man, your mom came over again lastnight and she actually paid me in cash this time. Dude, she wouldn't shut up, the neighbors kept on complaining and everything. I actually had to grab some crusty ass underwear out from under the bed and stuff them in her mouth to make that bitch quit her load ass moaning.

BTW: how's your little faggot keyboard? All the knobs fall off or what?
heh -JCU3-

Message 8/8             23-Jun-99  @  11:08 PM   -   RE: RB-338 then into my TB-303

pedicelli

Please....hahahahaha......stop......hehehehehehe....it hurts!

Viewing all 8 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 8 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)