aaa Best MIDI Controller for Rebirth - Synths & synthesis forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

20-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Best MIDI Controller for Rebirth

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             08-Jun-99  @  06:04 PM   -   Best MIDI Controller for Rebirth

pedicelli

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

If you want to be able to tweak the knobs of the 303, change the mix
values, switch patterns, and even program all the units of Rebirth, then this is the perfect thing for you! It has 9 knobs (17 with dual function, the 9th doesn't have a dual function), 9 sliders, same duality applies, many buttons, and a data wheel. It's fully programmable so that you can customize it to your likeing, and I can provide you with the software to make it work with Rebirth. The unit is in excellent condition. Comes with original power supply, manual, templates, and box. A little software bonus is also
offered. E-mail me for details. Check the Rebirth section of my webpage for pictures and more information on the MCR-8:
Very desperate to sell...need the money.....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             08-Jun-99  @  08:55 PM   -   RE: Best MIDI Controller for Rebirth

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

yeah pedicilli you just want the Phat-Boy admit it your controller is shit!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)